Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

I was thinking it might be Cena earlier but clearly not! I definitely want someone to be in there, but still think we might see a HHH turn.

Authority have been borderline face for a while now. Would not be surprised at all if HHH lays Seth out with a PROPER Pedigree.

Braun Stowman

from what I've learned he's a multi-tournament winning strongman, hence the physique

Didn't look like much of a wrestler, some of those moves and holds he was throwing about looked right awkward.

Decent-ish episode. I'm up at the divas match and my word, it's boring. The crowd didn't help matters but I don't blame them, this is the exact same fight we've seen since the so-called "Divas Revolution". No storylines or character development to get behind here.

Anyway, the New Day were superb again and the Dudley Boyz were exceptional too, great stuff.

Didn't look like much of a wrestler, some of those moves and holds he was throwing about looked right awkward.

Think he's only been in wrestling for just over half a year. Seems to be the type both Undertaker and Kane were after their debuts; barely ever knocked off feet and all moves are power moves (until we see he's just as agile as Kane and the Undertaker and takes to the air... with his physique I just don't see it though)

edit: Also they've added an R to his name to make it Braun Strowman (instead of Stowman... who knew R's could make you more intimidating?)

Edited by Dave1875

It's been announced that on Raw we'll have Team PCB members competing in a beat the clock challenge to see who the number 1 contender to Nikki Bella is. Can only assume Charlotte is winning that then. It's probably PCB vs B.A.D. in singles matches, would be a tad silly having Brie & Alicia in those matches no? Although, I would really love to see the return of Natalya. There is potential for some cracking matches but no doubt they'll all last 3 mins each.

It's been announced that on Raw we'll have Team PCB members competing in a beat the clock challenge to see who the number 1 contender to Nikki Bella is. Can only assume Charlotte is winning that then. It's probably PCB vs B.A.D. in singles matches, would be a tad silly having Brie & Alicia in those matches no? Although, I would really love to see the return of Natalya. There is potential for some cracking matches but no doubt they'll all last 3 mins each.

But no one would win if they all lasted 3 mins