Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Thanks to the new job I probably won't be able to watch any live wrestling anymore. I'll still continue to do PPV threads though!

As for Raw.... Skipped through a lot of it, was nice of Wyatt Family to go out and find a partner for Reigns & Ambrose. Well I assume that's why they randomly attacked Randy Orton :lol:.

Thanks to the new job I probably won't be able to watch any live wrestling anymore. I'll still continue to do PPV threads though!

As for Raw.... Skipped through a lot of it, was nice of Wyatt Family to go out and find a partner for Reigns & Ambrose. Well I assume that's why they randomly attacked Randy Orton :lol:.

You skipped the important bit regarding the Wyatt attack on Orton. Backstage, reigns and Ambrose had been chatting to Orton about him possibly being their partner. The Wyatt attack after that I assume is so that Orton doesn't tag with them.

You skipped the important bit regarding the Wyatt attack on Orton. Backstage, reigns and Ambrose had been chatting to Orton about him possibly being their partner. The Wyatt attack after that I assume is so that Orton doesn't tag with them.

Yeah that makes more sense. I was trying to fit a 3 hour + episode into half an hour this morning before work. Only bit I watched in full was Rollins vs Ryback! :lol:

Forty-five minutes into it and it sucks so far. Rollins talking a whole load of nothing, an overbooked Divas match and a squash featuring those lads who were pretty good in the Shield and the Ascension. Wyatt and his mates talk a load of nonsense again. I have seen this many, many times before.