Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Last night's show sounds really interesting. I'm over the moon to see Kevin Owens win the championship it but (and I've only read the results) could it have been done without Triple H helping him? Is this going to see a return of The Authority? Do we really need another Authority-driven angle in 2016?

It's not necessarily a bad thing that HHH is involved - all depends how they go from here.  I just read the result, but will need to watch the match later on.  Out of this we could get Reigns getting more of an edge (he's failed a few times now in "getting back his title"), Rollins as a face possibly up against HHH, and a champion with charisma.  All depends how they bring the authority in to it.  If they over-egg it, then they could ruin RAW, KO, Rollins, the whole thing.  Definitely interesting to see what happens.

Guest bernardblack
I see them going for a HHH nxt/new era type angle rather than authority  (although the other 3 competitors came from nxt as well as Owens)

I half expected trips to spell out NXT with his finger like Bret did in Montreal.

I also thought this but, as you said, all the guys in the match were former NXT.

Team HHH vs Team Rollins at Survivor Series?

Could be:

Hhh
Owens
Joe
Revival??

Rollins
Zayn
Cass
Enzo
Cesaro

The above was picked in about 30secs so plenty of room for changes!!

Guest bernardblack
Is that on the assumption that Owens drops the belt before then? Or are you having no title match?

Those teams were picked rapidly, but if we're going from them....it is possible to have KO as champ in the survivor series match. Much like HHH was in 2004 (not sure if that is the correct year or not)

Was Rollins not the champ going into the Cena vs Authority SS match a couple of years back?

I think a RAW vs Smackdown style SS match is a lock.  Purely because if they go for a RAW only one - or, please no, a Smackdown one as well - then you're using up ten people from already thin rosters.  I could see them doing a RAW vs SD one, taking up 5 from each roster, then giving enough left over to fill out the rest of the card.

Edited by forameus