Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Guest bernardblack
Most reviews I've read are saying it was utterly hideous. This is from people who tend to at least enjoy some parts of the show.

Where was HHH?

Why did Owens and Zayn wrestle with no build after they had their "last" match a couple of months ago?

Is New Day vs Gallows/Anderson the worst feud in history? Or is that Titus vs D Young?

Why did Sasha give a ridiculous promo about women's wrestling and respect for women but then made fun of someone for being fat?

This last part really pissed my off. The whole point of her promo was respect etc and then slags off Brooke for how she looks??

Surely more than one person read that promo beforehand?

Are the Cruiserweights just going to fight among themselves? Or will they play a part in other stories as well? Not so keen on the former, as if they went down that route in the past then guys like Jericho, Benoit, Guerrero, Bryan and others would never have gotten to shine and climb up the card.

32 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Are the Cruiserweights just going to fight among themselves? Or will they play a part in other stories as well? Not so keen on the former, as if they went down that route in the past then guys like Jericho, Benoit, Guerrero, Bryan and others would never have gotten to shine and climb up the card.

Well presumably to start with yeah, but if anyone gets over enough to deserve a meatier feud elsewhere i don't see why WWE would constrain themselves by keeping them in the cruisers. It'll evolve, likewise I'm sure new names will come into the division over time.

WWE are utterly obsessed with someone getting injured during a match just now. Must be at least one a match.

That was enjoyable in parts. Opening segment, Sasha's promo and Bayley v Charlotte were all good. I was sure Sasha was about to announce her retirement so a decent swerve. You're right though about the comments RE Dana - that seemed uncalled for and unnecessary.

I like the New Day and Gallows and Anderson but this fued has been pretty chronic.

The Shining Stars beating Enzo and Big Cass is laughable. I can only assume they're setting up a short fued/match at Clash of Champions.

I hope Cesaro is going to mount a comeback and bring the series back to 3 - 3 although I have fears it will be a 4 - 0 squash. Their matches have been one of the best parts of Raw recently.

Strauman, Titus and Darren Young all shite.

Will be interesting to see Nia Jax take part in an actual fued now. Her v Alicia Fox could be enjoyable.

Where's Rusev?

Liked the longest reigning universal champion patter.

13 minutes ago, airdrieman said:

WWE are utterly obsessed with someone getting injured during a match just now. Must be at least one a match.

That was enjoyable in parts. Opening segment, Sasha's promo and Bayley v Charlotte were all good. I was sure Sasha was about to announce her retirement so a decent swerve. You're right though about the comments RE Dana - that seemed uncalled for and unnecessary.

I like the New Day and Gallows and Anderson but this fued has been pretty chronic.

The Shining Stars beating Enzo and Big Cass is laughable. I can only assume they're setting up a short fued/match at Clash of Champions.

I hope Cesaro is going to mount a comeback and bring the series back to 3 - 3 although I have fears it will be a 4 - 0 squash. Their matches have been one of the best parts of Raw recently.

Strauman, Titus and Darren Young all shite.

Will be interesting to see Nia Jax take part in an actual fued now. Her v Alicia Fox could be enjoyable.

Where's Rusev?

Liked the longest reigning universal champion patter.

There's absolutely zero chance of a 4-0 squash, never mind a 4-0 squash wrapping up on a house show in London.

Thought at the start they might go with a 3-0 lead to Sheamus and have an epic Cavaliers comeback, happy enough to see it played out like that. 

18 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

No one can defend The Shining Stars beating Enzo and Cass

If they hadn't made them look so bad for months it would have been ok. Enzo and Cass need a match at the PPV, so they give Shining Stars a win first. Kinda ridiculous that Cass went from fighting for a world title to jobbing to Primo & Epico within a week though.

Sasha's promo was actually terrible. Just another segment written purely to make Stephanie look like a great visionary. 

My Sky+ recording packed in after 44 minutes so I was treated to a pretty neat show.

Fair play to big Roman Reigns still lurking about at the top of the card, though. It's a great idea to have him in a match to beat the champion in order to get into a match where he takes on the champion.