Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

17 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

Roman vs Braun vs Brock for the title at "Crown Jewel" in Saudi Arabia :lol:

Thought this was a pisstake, may as well just tell people not to bother watching for a few months, raw is an absolute chore as it is.  My mates just paid $300 Aussie for the Melbourne show, mental. 

Guest bernardblack
Christ almighty, f**k it lets kick her to death.

I saw that from another view initially and it looked like Liv could have been slightly to blame....but no, I was wrong!

Surely she has to be deemed unsafe? Her dives the other week could’ve been seriously bad

1 hour ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

Bryan has been equally unsafe and reckless from day one. No c**t will moan about that. Much easier to moan about a Bella.

This is nonsense.

Anyway, the Bellas are a relic of the Divas era and need to f**k off. They don't belong in the ring.

It's not the unsafe work that she needs binned for.

It's the ref clearly trying to sort it out and her disregard for it. THAT'S different. But there's been so much focus away from that. When she knows that she's injured her, SHE SUPLEXES HER!!!! That's the talking point. Naw the fucking kicks.

It's the fact that they are absolutely shite in the ring that they need binned for. 

They simply can't begin the hang with any of the actual women wrestlers, since they aren't wrestlers themselves; they're 'divas'. They drag down anyone they're in the ring with.

21 minutes ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

Imagine thinking that's why they should be binned. :lol:

I get that your schtick is to be a permaseething tit, but I'm sure even you get that your opinion on what makes a good wrestler matters not a jot. 

Eh?

Also do you genuinely believe that folk on think that Vince McMahon reads this site and takes our opinions in to account? Because that's the only reason you could have written the nonsense about my opinion.

19 minutes ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

If it were up to me, Cody would be gone. But I'm not a self involved w**k so I don't base who should work on that. 

So folk who don't share you opinions are self involved wanks?

Not sure what's going on here.

Not once have i called for someone to be sacked. I'm not that arrogant. You are.

In this case you happen to be right, but not because of how good they are. The Bellas could be the worst on the planet but without good reason I'd never call for them to be booted

You not seeing the difference?

So expressing an opinion = always seething?

Not sure why it's arrogant to say they're shite and should be punted. Plenty express similar opinions about loads of different folk. We know it won't happen but this is a forum for discussion.

You're being a knob for some reason.

And yes, I have no idea what you mean about the Cody thing. Gone over my head I'm afraid.

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

So expressing an opinion = always seething?

Not sure why it's arrogant to say they're shite and should be punted. Plenty express similar opinions about loads of different folk. We know it won't happen but this is a forum for discussion.

You're being a knob for some reason.

And yes, I have no idea what you mean about the Cody thing. Gone over my head I'm afraid.

Don't worry about it, he does this when he's had a few. Ignore.