Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

45 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

WWE's first response to Becky Lynch getting cheered sums up how it'll go. Making her throw every bit of shit at the wall they could. Just because they've twigged that it didn't work, doesn't mean they're not dumb.

Yeah they are pretty daft and have history of being daft.

Folk seem to forget that Austin was getting months of really hot reactions back in the 90s before WWF decided to hang their coat on him. After he won KotR, he went through nearly a full year as a heel in the upper mid, mostly as their main merchandise seller before they finally embraced the fact that folk absolutely loved him and they had to turn him. 

They want to talk about a women's revolution? Here is their chance. Why not give her a chance as the absolute main draw of the company? Rather than making a thing of her just being the most over woman in WWE, why not completely embrace the fact that she's the most over person in WWE, full stop? 

I've never watched any of the weekly shows, just getting updates from Bleacher Report and then various podcasts.  There really is no need to watch them given they always do pretty good promo videos before matches on PPV.  The clips WWE put up on Youtube are enough to get the feel for any segments that are actually worth watching after the fact.

36 minutes ago, forameus said:

I've never watched any of the weekly shows, just getting updates from Bleacher Report and then various podcasts.  There really is no need to watch them given they always do pretty good promo videos before matches on PPV.  The clips WWE put up on Youtube are enough to get the feel for any segments that are actually worth watching after the fact.

This is pretty much what I do.

Last time I watched a Raw was in 2012 I think, and it was just awful due to the constant ad breaks. 

I don't have Sky so couldn't watch it anyway, but wouldn't even if I could. It's just so bland.

2 hours ago, TheGoon said:

RAW did the lowest rating in its history last night. I can’t even bring myself to skim through it anymore.

I recorded it then deleted it due to reading the results. I just can't be arsed anymore watching it live. Not worth losing sleep over anymore.