Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Drew McIntyre is a good guy in real life, always up for a laugh and talks and gets photos with fans. My uncle's still friends with him from the time they worked in a call centre together and he's not got a bad word to say about him.

Met Drew before in the cathouse. Was a good laugh, I didn't know much about him at the time and expected him to be an arrogant p***k but he was the total opposite. My mate wasn't too keen on him as apparently he was chatting up his burd at the time (turns out he was just being friendly and my mate was paranoid). Ending up having to convince my mate not to pick a fight with him, explaining he was a pro wrestler who could probably kill him :lol:

As you'd expect Bubba Ray is a p***k. My brother met him one time(think it was the Cathouse as well) and he said "f**k Hogan and f**k his mutha" when asked about how he'd affect TNA . laugh.gif

Batista absolutely hates Bubba Ray, and tears into him in his book, but he says D-Von is a great mentor.

Bubba Ray's supposedly as much of a bully as JBL(probably where his current gimmick comes from), only without half the influence. Paul London said in one of his shoot interviews that Bubba tried to start shit with him, only for him and Kendrick to laugh in his face.

I think JBL was humbled a bit by the Joey Styles incident, at least the stories going around at the time gave off that impression.

WWE announced that John Laurinaitis resigned from his position as Senior Vice President of Talent Operations, effective immediately. Here is the official announcement from WWE.com:

Effective immediately, John Laurinaitis is resigning from his position as Senior Vice President of Talent Operations. Following his very public firing at June’s No Way Out, Laurinaitis continued to work behind-the-scenes in his corporate role. After eight years of service in talent relations, he’s “burned out” and now hopes to concentrate on what he knows best: putting together matches and working with WWE talent as a producer.