Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Anyone follow Roddy Piper on twitter, he has been going mental since yesterday. Apparently someone told his kids at raw backstage that Piper had been sexually harassing Kaitlyn or something like that. If it wasn't piper it almost looks like some sort of angle

On a side note he's started doing a podcast called The Rod Pod.

Have listened to the first 2 episodes. Cracking stuff. The man has some stories :lol:

Awesome picture but really shows up their age(/shape).

DX2k12.jpg

To be fair to Taker I'd say he's still in great shape for someone going on 50. That picture doesn't do him justice though, It makes him look like he's carrying a beer gut which clearlyhe isn't judging by his appearence on Raw.

Waltman has a pretty obvious gut on him. BG looks in decent shape though. I'm sure I read that he does bodybuilding now so it kinda figures. Taker looks alright too. There was a picture of him a few months before Mania and he had a bit of a belly but he obviously shifted it in time. Think he's too much of a pro to go out there looking like shit.

DX2k12.jpg

I swear Billy Gunn has naturally white hair now and not bleached it. Aye X Pac has let himself go. You don't notice it about Taker since you see him on a semi-regular basis but he is looking his age also.

It's photos like this of Taker that crush me a little bit inside. I hate when I see him out of character more than anyone else. I heard an interview once with Punk where he spoke about how disappointed he was when he got his first text from Taker which he ended with "LOL". Gutting.

To be fair to Taker I'd say he's still in great shape for someone going on 50. That picture doesn't do him justice though, It makes him look like he's carrying a beer gut which clearlyhe isn't judging by his appearence on Raw.

Waltman has a pretty obvious gut on him. BG looks in decent shape though. I'm sure I read that he does bodybuilding now so it kinda figures. Taker looks alright too. There was a picture of him a few months before Mania and he had a bit of a belly but he obviously shifted it in time. Think he's too much of a pro to go out there looking like shit.

Yeah, Waltman is out of shape. Thinking about it, it probably is just the picture as I can't say I've ever noticed Taker with a gut like that.

Gunn is still in great shape, although I noticed a lot of what looked like grey in his hair on Raw.

Possibly just dirtsheet nonsense, but this is apparently the reason why A-RY is now booked as a total jobber.

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/247956

Alex Riley was on WWE TV quite often a year ago after turning on The Miz and starting a singles run. He has since been appearing less and less and usually was not booked well.

The push was reportedly ended because of an incident with John Cena. Cena was ribbing Riley in front of other wrestlers and Riley became upset. When he reacted in an angry manner, this was looked at as "breaking the locker room code" among the wrestlers.

Riley was never likely going to be a main eventer, but he was really over after his feud with Miz last year. He still seems over with the crowd on Superstars, despite losing every time and puts in good performances week in week out, but his career is now effectively over just because he didn't take kindly to being bullied by Cena.

This photo shows that all the wee internet fannies who were saying that Waltman 'looked out of it' etc are simply repeating something they've heard online. LOL hahaha etc. Do you really think they'd allow someone to go on air in the 1000th episode if they were fucked? Do you really think they'd risk it? Of course not. And to me he looked absolutely fine. Didn't look 'out of it' or whatever else people on here were saying.

Possibly just dirtsheet nonsense, but this is apparently the reason why A-RY is now booked as a total jobber.

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/247956

Riley was never likely going to be a main eventer, but he was really over after his feud with Miz last year. He still seems over with the crowd on Superstars, despite losing every time and puts in good performances week in week out, but his career is now effectively over just because he didn't take kindly to being bullied by Cena.

[/size]

Cena, if you believe the dirtsheets, has more than a little bit of a reputation for this sort of shoddy behaviour. Normally, I'd say it's a load of pish, but stuff keeps coming up. Stuff like this and his getting Ken Doane shifted to Smackdown as he was giving Mickie James the poadger whilst she was engaged to Doane, then Mickie herself being labelled Piggy James and more or less forced out when he was done with her. Holding talent back as he is desperate to keep his spot, trying to get Orton fired years ago. Major backstage issues with The Rock

As I say, don't know how much of it is true, but it seems to keep popping up again and again, usually with Cena's name attached.

Cena, if you believe the dirtsheets, has more than a little bit of a reputation for this sort of shoddy behaviour. Normally, I'd say it's a load of pish, but stuff keeps coming up. Stuff like this and his getting Ken Doane shifted to Smackdown as he was giving Mickie James the poadger whilst she was engaged to Doane, then Mickie herself being labelled Piggy James and more or less forced out when he was done with her. Holding talent back as he is desperate to keep his spot, trying to get Orton fired years ago. Major backstage issues with The Rock

As I say, don't know how much of it is true, but it seems to keep popping up again and again, usually with Cena's name attached.

I thought Cena was the model employee? The guy who has never refused a job and gets on great with everyone, the anti Triple H. This surprises me, but then again maybe not the way power gets to the head of people.

That story seems to be getting well blown out of proportion here though. All we see is someone got ribbed, and other people took exception to Riley's reaction. It's ridiculously vague and people seem to be crucifying already.

That said, almost every MAJOR guy in WWE has been a total dickhead. Would be harder to name guys who haven't been a p***k to some extent. The odds are on Cena being a dickhead.

Edited by DomDom

That story seems to be getting well blown out of proportion here though. All we see is someone got ribbed, and other people took exception to Riley's reaction. It's ridiculously vague and people seem to be crucifying already.

That said, almost every MAJOR guy in WWE has been a total dickhead. Would be harder to name guys who haven't been a p***k to some extent. The odds are on Cena being a dickhead.

I've never heard any bad stories about the likes of Kane, Taker, Foley or Rey, I think that's about the only four that's not got a bad reputation.

Wrestling is quite like the carnival in regards to the atmosphere around it IMO, there's always gonna be stories and most of them are probably true, but that is their world.

Taker and Foley are very much dicks. Not sure I'd call Kane a TOP guy, but you're probably right on Kane and Rey Rey. Neither guy has really been famous for being dickheads. I guess Foley when he WAS a big star wasn't either. That trend only came in when he left.

Taker and Foley are very much dicks. Not sure I'd call Kane a TOP guy, but you're probably right on Kane and Rey Rey. Neither guy has really been famous for being dickheads. I guess Foley when he WAS a big star wasn't either. That trend only came in when he left.

I find that one hard to believe, if anything he seems to be the most respected guy backstage.