Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

That was a rough show. They appear to be hoping people just completely forget about the debacle last night, probably wise Rollins was kept off TV. 

The Fury/Strowman stuff is what it is. Some of the worst worked punches I think I’ve ever seen though.

I guess it makes sense though.  He's not trained in pulling his punches, and I'd imagine he knows two settings - one he did last night, and the other would probably knock Strowman out with one hit.  Lesnar's a fucking monster, but I'd way Fury could probably hit a lot harder with a punch?  That shoot punch Lesnar threw a while back when Strowman got a bit too excited fucking rocked him.

I read somewhere someone saying they should save Strowman vs Fury for Survivor Series to build hype.  f**k that, put this on the Saudi show because it's going to be fucking awful.

On 09/10/2019 at 15:21, Andrew Wells said:

Who doesn't remember all those classic cuckold angles?

When Val Venis and Terri cucked Goldust it worked out well for everyone...except Goldie

When HHH and Steph cucked Test all was great...apart from for Test (and Chyna)

Or how about when Edge and Lita cucked Matt Hardy IRL? That was a great springboard for Matt to get bagged and rehired to look daft in the feud where I think he won once.

The only time I think the recipient never came out looking like a massive dickhead in the long run was XPac and Kane's angle with Tori and that's because well...he's Kane.

But yeah, classics one and all! :lol: 

Edited by djchapsticks

10 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

When Val Venis and Terri cucked Goldust it worked out well for everyone...except Goldie

When HHH and Steph cucked Test all was great...apart from for Test (and Chyna)

Or how about when Edge and Lita cucked Matt Hardy IRL? That was a great springboard for Matt to get bagged and rehired to look daft in the feud where I think he won once.

The only time I think the recipient never came out looking like a massive dickhead in the long run was XPac and Kane's angle with Tori and that's because well...he's Kane.

But yeah, classics one and all! :lol: 

Or when Ric Flair beat Jimmy Garvin to win a night with Precious.

Although that ended with Ronnie Garvin in drag beating the piss out of Flair and JJ Dillon