Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Also, Kofi should have turned heel on Truth, i hope he still does and it doesn't end like that.

I can't imagine Kofi as a heel, I'd rather Truth go and they drop the Little Jimmy shit.

As Pars said, he was working the indies week in, week out.

I didn't realise that, it still doesn't get past the fact that him wrestling did him no favours for the heart attack.

Wrestling puts strain on the body and in older people, it's far more damaging and strenuous.

I didn't realise that, it still doesn't get past the fact that him wrestling did him no favours for the heart attack.

Wrestling puts strain on the body and in older people, it's far more damaging and strenuous.

A one off match here and there is not too bad, and if the person is willing, then they should be allowed to do what they want. Vince obviously wants to, so I don't see a problem with it. He knows the risk he's taking, just the same as anyone else who steps foot in a WWE ring.

I can't imagine Kofi as a heel, I'd rather Truth go and they drop the Little Jimmy shit.

Think Truth's coming to the end of his tenure in all honesty.

Kofi on the other hand, needs a character change, he's been the same character for the last four years.

He's always struck me as a guy who has potential, he's still only 31, yet he needs to do something different in order to be around for the next four years.

A one off match here and there is not too bad, and if the person is willing, then they should be allowed to do what they want. Vince obviously wants to, so I don't see a problem with it. He knows the risk he's taking, just the same as anyone else who steps foot in a WWE ring.

I guess we're talking about Vince now (with the one off comment)?

Of course they take a risk but it's not the same as everyone else. The chance of Vince's life ending in the ring is far greater than Punk's because Vince is about double his age.

Kofi on the other hand, needs a character change, he's been the same character for the last four years.

He's always struck me as a guy who has potential, he's still only 31, yet he needs to do something different in order to be around for the next four years.

I've felt the same about Kingston, he's great in the ring but he can't cut a good promo and I think that hampers him heavily.

Sounds like it's worth a watch this week and possibly going forward with Vince firing the head booker of the last 10 years.

Punk's a fucking idiot, he'll get the book thrown at him for that. Hopefully they put the strap on Ryback at HITC and suspend Punk.

The guy he hit never even hit him first.

There's another video on YouTube that shows the guy pushing Punk twice.

Regardless, that final 15 mins or so is by far the best thing that's been on WWE tv in months.

What is this?

When is HITC btw? Is it a Sky Sports effort or Box Office?

Vince apparently went mental yesterday about the ratings being shite and the product being abysmal and got rid of the guy who's been booking/head writer of Raw for over a decade.

Vince apparently went mental yesterday about the ratings being shite and the product being abysmal and got rid of the guy who's been booking/head writer of Raw for over a decade.

Brian Gerwitz (?) Is Stephanie still Head of Creative? It's all a bit moot if so you'd think.