Smackdown Thread

m'Fiend, that's a belter [emoji23]

But yeah, he could have stared at him bemused or something, look hypnotised into accepting. Especially after the night previous where Goldberg gave absolutely zero fucks about putting over any mystique. Though I appreciate that's never been his hing.

I feel like if they just had the Fiend attack Cena, it would've been worse and a bit unimaginative.  Maybe they've actually finally realised that it's a long old road, and they can't shoot their load off too early.  I think this was probably a good enough way to do it...until that fucking m'Fiend hat tip.  Can you not just nod, John?  Can you  not just act like a normal person, John?  Can you not be SO FUCKING WEIRD, JOHN?!

Kevin Nash looks in incredible shape after his most recent surgeries. Probably best condition he's been in since the 90's. The other 2 are absolutely broken down though and couldn't even be covered for in a wee nostalgic 6 man tag at Mania.

Hogan was recently quoted as saying he's desperate for 1 last match but doesn't look like he's being included in the NWO faction that'll be on TV tonight.

Reading my post back - it's absolutely ridiculous - but genuinely can't put anything past WWE these days.