Smackdown Thread

6 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

If he was so unfit that he'd have to drop moves, then he wouldn't be back in a wrestling ring.

Yup, this.

They have plenty of places to practice and work practice matches before coming back. Most likely they'd have to be 'signed off' by someone before coming back in a wrestling capacity.

Wrestlers sometimes changes moves or drop them for different reasons, such as to fit a new character direction or simply to reduce wear and tear on themselves. Sometimes it's to save a move or variant thereof for a big occasion in order to get it over.

Edited by DA Baracus

Delighted to finally see Joe win something, solid match too.

The Hardys just being back together is strange but I ain’t complaining. Do hope Jeff still has a main event singles run left in him though.

I’m a wee bit sick of Becky Lynch and this feud in general, but agree with the above, they’ll likely never get a better chance to have the women main event WM.

I've not really enjoyed Joe's matches for a while but he's still got an incredible badass aura about him which at the very least makes him a compelling character. Great talker and a shitload of charisma, and it's not like I think he's shit or anything. It IS great to see him winning something in WWE.

14 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

Holy shit. Samoa Joe finally wins a title. Super fun 4 way match.

Seriously thought this R-Truth open challenge stuff would lead to John Cena answering it at Mania.

Joe and Cena I imagine.