Smackdown Thread

8 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

The Miz just decimated Sanity in a 3 on 1 falls count anywhere handicap :lol:.

That's really, really poor stuff.

What have Sanity done to get such a horrendous burial? They might as well ask for their contract releases now, rather than waiting 3 years and having their auras decimated before being wished well in their future endeavours.

7 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

He's utter pish.

He's this years Tensai, Vlad Kozlov, Snitsky.

I never liked him in NXT. He seemed really out place there and his matches were pretty dull.

He could do well on the main roster though, given there's less emphasis on technical wrestling. Depends how they use him I suppose.

Lars Sullivan has been wrestling full time for just about exactly two years, and has improved a bit over that time. He's not great, but given the chance he'll become pretty good I reckon. Thought his best attribute in NXT was the way he played the monster. The way he kinda worked around his lack of mobility kinda reminded me of Mark Henry from his ECW title run onwards where he was genuinely a consistently good performer after years of shit.

4 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I never liked him in NXT. He seemed really out place there and his matches were pretty dull.

He could do well on the main roster though, given there's less emphasis on technical wrestling. Depends how they use him I suppose.

This.  There is pretty much no-one on their roster, or in wrestling around the world, that they couldn't make something of with the exposure and reach they have.  They just need to write him correctly.  You can write a story that makes anything enjoyable and believable.  Unfortunately, they seem to struggle with that.