Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Mark beck or someone ex Falkirk playing upfront and scored. Also looks like a trialist left back.

Not at the game, getting updates from dot net.

Goodwin strolling it, still think he could've cut it for another season in our league.

Quick search on Twitter there, looks like it was him right enough. Heard of him as a Yeovil player but don't know much about him. 

Was at the game tonight. 1st was a pretty scrappy affair with Alloa playing some nice football. Not much goal mouth action. 2 trislists didn't do much 1st half.

Alloa took the lead from a cross that Murdoch flapped at, dropped to Alloa player who screwed his shot to Longworth. This seemed to kick us up the backside with Williamson hitting the byeline for the 1st time good cross and a powerful downward header from the trialist who I believe is mark beck.

2nd half mostly played in Alloa half, Moff missed open goal hitting the post and the not much else rest of the game. Josh Todd looked a millions times better 2nd half than 1st.

Only Murdoch played 90 minutes. You can see we nee something up front Moffat looks good dropping short but need to have a dig when bang in middle of goal. No Reilly tonight so maybe he is the man to ignite the front line.

I posted this on dot net and I think that's where the above poster got the news but Goodwin would do a job in our league or us. Strolled the 1st half imo

Edited by obiwanyouknowme

On pars touch line the players were shouting mark and becky.

Good to see us giving some council estate chavy females a chance.