Walking Down The Halbeath Road

16 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Called Clark's move months ago teaming up with Daddy again! Sure he will look after him again (Reilly benched) and then try organise a move to a bigger club for him.

Nicky`s chance of moving to a bigger club seem remote. Probably time some QOS fans moved on. His dad behaved poorly at the time but either way he was Ibrox bound.

2 hours ago, Grant228 said:

It goes both ways though, if you're midfielders can't see the strikers putting in good movement or getting in good positions you don't make chances. We've had allot of opportunities to get balls into the box and Moff and Reilly haven't been there.

Think of Raith where we had all that play and possession in the first half and didn't get have a single decent opportunity. Our strikers movement was horrendous.

I'd taken Clarke missing a few opportunities, sounds like he's adept at getting into good positions.

For sure it works both ways but I was just pointing out that, although our strikers have been quite poor, the service and our creativity also has been poor yet the strikers have been getting a lot more stick. 

Surprised Farid was playing tonight. Thought that'd be us done for signings unless he would be willing to sign a short-term contract? 

41 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Called Clark's move months ago teaming up with Daddy again! Sure he will look after him again (Reilly benched) and then try organise a move to a bigger club for him.

Obviously there was a conflict of interest but hes hardly going to turn the club he supports for 5 times the money he was on at Queens.

2 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

For sure it works both ways but I was just pointing out that, although our strikers have been quite poor, the service and our creativity also has been poor yet the strikers have been getting a lot more stick. 

Surprised Farid was playing tonight. Thought that'd be us done for signings unless he would be willing to sign a short-term contract? 

AJ said that he could sign outside the deadline so maybe. Three goals in three isn't it?

The good thing getting Clark for me is when we do get the ball in the box we will have 2 guys to choose from who have more confidence in front of goal. While I like moffat. He just doesn't seem to have that killer instinct at goal. An example would be against queens, Reilly tees it up for moffat from 8 yards and he misses (like he seems to do a lot in that area), I'd feel more certain we would score if it falls to Clark in that situation.

If we sign farid I'll be over the moon.

No idea who herron is tho.....

We had Herron on loan for a bit a couple of seasons back.  Looked decent.

What position does he play and what type of player is he? Listed on Wikipedia as an attacking midfielder which could mean an abundance of shite things.