Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Not sure how it would effect us, can't grudge JP a chance but I'm not convinced that our players are being coached to achieve their potential. You just have to look at the wasted set pieces and shambles of a defence most weeks to see it could be better.

Could we get someone like Fowler in? Ex QOTS and Killie.

You'd have to think that having to either uproot a young family or travel 100 miles or so each day for training would require either a big step up or a significant increase in wages. Is going from Under-20's Manager and First Team Coach to Assistant Manager that big a step up? Would St Mirren be able to give a big wage hike? I'm not sure this will happen but if he does go then I wish him well.

Career wise it could be a pretty significant step up, if him and Ross do well I'd imagine he could almost latch onto Ross if he got a bigger move upwards, while his job here is pretty safe is there any career progression for him?

His good youth record should pretty much guarantee him a youth coach job regardless if he flunks again at St Mirren.

On 10/2/2016 at 21:51, smpar said:

Aye, must have played a few games by now, he signed a good few weeks ago. I read their forum after his first game and they said he was MotM by some distance, they loved his work rate and fight.

Hope he enjoys his football down there, he seems like a good character and a player I'd have back at the Pars any day.

Reading this post saddens me more every time i see McCabe half arsedly stick a leg out in the general vicinity of his opponent and then move into a light jog after his "tackle" goes nowhere near man or ball and the opponent moves towards our goal.

Wouldn't be as bad if his passing was actually decent.

p***k who tried to act like he's 'in the know' shown up to be attention seeking bullshitter.

What a surprise.

That's at least half a dozen "in the know" type posts he's put on this thread alone since the season came to an end. Every single one of them miles off.