Walking Down The Halbeath Road

It hasn't. It's between Barry Smith and Ray McKinnon from what I've heard.

By 'saved his job I mean 'furfulling his contract' which he is likely to do with until at least next Sunday(complete guess based on nothing but my own imagination)

I genuinely don't believe potential replacements have been discussed, individual board members may have their own ideas but their is absolutely no chance a manager like smith who has failed consistently apart from 6 months in extraordinary circumstances is on the agenda,

56 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:
On 3/13/2018 at 22:13, parsforlife said:
Heard some quite strong rumours that tonight's win has saved AJ's job,

For now.

It hasn't. It's between Barry Smith and Ray McKinnon from what I've heard.

Jackie Mac was the name getting touted about at the Livi game in Feb.

10 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Gav is very much your Michael Moffat. When your team is doing well you can cite “running about well” as a major attribute of a chronic lower league jobbing striker. 

For heavens sake, you saw the way we play, Smith,Mullan and Gavin run your defenders ragged,it’s the same every game

Genuinely forgot we’d even had a game today and I was at the fucking thing. Thank f**k for August, September and Brechin, otherwise we would be in an utterly dire position.

Shall we start talking about who we want to keep and who needs to go?

Keep:

Murdoch, Gill

Ashcroft, Morris, possibly big Jock and Talbot.

Cardle, Nat, Shiels, Aird, possibly Higgy but his inconsistency is frustrating

McManus, Clark, Ryan and Smith

Keeping all four strikers seems daft but I’m sure Ryan and Smith are both contracted for next season anyway. With good coaching, McManus and Clark can be a great pair up front.

Punt the rest of the squad for either not being good enough at this level, or needing something better if we’re looking to push for playoff spots again.

All banter aside, I'd keep M'voto. He's actually decent. 

18 minutes ago, smpar said:

Shall we start talking about who we want to keep and who needs to go?

Keep:

Murdoch, Gill

Ashcroft, Morris, possibly big Jock and Talbot.

Cardle, Nat, Shiels, Aird, possibly Higgy but his inconsistency is frustrating

McManus, Clark, Ryan and Smith

Keeping all four strikers seems daft but I’m sure Ryan and Smith are both contracted for next season anyway. With good coaching, McManus and Clark can be a great pair up front.

Punt the rest of the squad for either not being good enough at this level, or needing something better if we’re looking to push for playoff spots again.

Ryan and Smith are indeed contracted for next season.  Personally I wouldn't keep Shiels or Higgy. Higgy is too inconsistent and Shiels just plainly hasn't got it anymore. Gives up possession far too easily. Would keep the rest on your list but I think jury is out on some of the bigger names like Cardle and Clark.