Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Ignoring the ramblings of a an bitter rovers fan, the likes of mccall and Duffy that have been mentioned would be horrific choices.

Petrie would be risky, I don't feel the sentiment as I barely remember him playing. His management success is brief and at a relatively low level. Add in the suggestion that Montrose have significantly increased their budget since he came in I'd think it's risk we don't need to take.

Wonder what people would think of coyle? Find it a little odd nobody has mentioned him.

He would still have fans on side with his playing past, would be less travel for him compared to county (his reason for leaving), managed at a high level .

Alternatively his last success was a while ago and you would wonder how in tune with Scottish football he is currently

Coyle would be a poor choice IMO. His record has been poor since leaving Burnley.

Neilson would be the ultimate. It would be a coup from us getting him and the Craw, but I'm not so sure we could afford him. Him and McIntyre are the best shouts IMO. 

Coyle would be a poor choice IMO. His record has been poor since leaving Burnley.
Neilson would be the ultimate. It would be a coup from us getting him and the Craw, but I'm not so sure we could afford him. Him and McIntyre are the best shouts IMO. 
Neilson [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Neilson would surely be well out of our budget, as would Coyle. Not a fan of the McIntyre shout either. Duffy and McCall are horrendous suggestions.

If possible Hopkin would be a great choice if he is out of contract at the end of the season and provided Livingstop don't win the playoffs. Of course he might turn down an approach anyway, but we'll worth a try

14 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Who do we have under contract for next season playing wise?

Murdoch, Gill, Williamson, Morrison, Ryan and Smith. Would be a good opportunity for a new manager to build a squad of his own choosing, much like AJ did in 2015.

2 hours ago, Frank conner said:

327 fans at paisley massive club.

We've taken 1,400 away this season.  Things turn and we'll be back to big away numbers.

According to Google  Dunfermline home average is 5,336 against St Mirren's which is 3,989 they're top of the league.

Higher home average than Kilmarnock, Ross County, St Johnstone, Partick Thistle, Hamilton, just behind Motherwell and Dundee.

We're 9th best supported cub in Scotland at the moment and we're not doing well. 

Raith Rovers cannot even begin to compete with those figures so back to your Ice Hockey neeb.