Walking Down The Halbeath Road

The GTF day was yesterday and to happen after the playoff final for obvious reasons. Maybe the admin decided to have some beers whilst watching the game and said f**k it, I'll sort it tomorrow.  Can't blame them really. It was a late finish 

17 minutes ago, 101 said:

Excellent. Will incredibly disappointed with the club if they ignore this but don't think they will and I believe they'll vote the right way.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Excellent. Will incredibly disappointed with the club if they ignore this but don't think they will and I believe they'll vote the right way.

It's been pulled from the AGM so no vote will be had.

Very reminiscent of the Tories pulling votes rather than being humiliated in the outcome.

Just now, 101 said:

It's been pulled from the AGM so no vote will be had.

Very reminiscent of the Tories pulling votes rather than being humiliated in the outcome.

Haha brilliant. The folk who put it forward should be getting punted.

8 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Haha brilliant. The folk who put it forward should be getting punted.

I was having this discussion with a friend the other day Maxwell must have been in charge for 5 or so years others have been in place far longer and yet other than appointing Kerr and Clarke who took the senior teams back to major competitions and the SFA getting Hampden under their ownership I can't actually think of anything they have done to improve Scottish football. Neil Doncaster will have been around for the same sort of length and his achievements list also seems pretty blank.

Sadly don't think fans can push through change.

Just now, 101 said:

I was having this discussion with a friend the other day Maxwell must have been in charge for 5 or so years others have been in place far longer and yet other than appointing Kerr and Clarke who took the senior teams back to major competitions and the SFA getting Hampden under their ownership I can't actually think of anything they have done to improve Scottish football. Neil Doncaster will have been around for the same sort of length and his achievements list also seems pretty blank.

Sadly don't think fans can push through change.

Not sure how it works with the SFA but with the SPFL it is the clubs who run things, with Doncaster being there to take the blame and make the relevant speeches. I reckon if fans at a club pushed hard enough they could get their club to propose his removal.

33 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Not sure how it works with the SFA but with the SPFL it is the clubs who run things, with Doncaster being there to take the blame and make the relevant speeches. I reckon if fans at a club pushed hard enough they could get their club to propose his removal.

I know they always say it's the clubs that run it, but feel if Celtic or Rangers boards wanted a change it would happen for the other 40 it's unlikely...

I also think it's poor neither have fan engagement built in nor are clear to the bystander what they do and what they don't do.