Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Will take that, bit boring but happy enough and I don't think BBC will move it to Friday night.

Big first month though, away to Utd, home to Raith then away to Inverness.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Predictions for flag day? I'll go for Airdrie. Would love Utd first game though, a win against them first game could be huge.

Can we have the lottery numbers please?

I can only assume O'Hallaron isn't signing, thought he would have featured on Tuesday if he was. I'd say McGowan is a stick on now. Heard a wee rumble about a former St.J player, Canadian international.

Just now, The Toun Clock said:

Will take that, bit boring but happy enough and I don't think BBC will move it to Friday night.

I can only assume O'Hallaron isn't signing, thought he would have featured on Tuesday if he was. I'd say McGowan is a stick on now. Heard a wee rumble about a former St.J player, Canadian international.

Nick Dasovic

1 minute ago, The Toun Clock said:

The first weekend has Arbroath v Dundee Utd on the Friday night so I assume that is the BBC Scotland pick.

2 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

Weatherspoon? Wouldn't be arsed about that at all tbh. 

Just now, Andriy_Parmolenko said:

Fixture list hitting home how hard the league is going to be this year. Looking forward to it though, August looks tantalising.

100%, no easy games there. Although it's fair to say there were no easy games last season in L1. 

Just now, HoBNob said:

Weatherspoon? Wouldn't be arsed about that at all tbh. 

Aye a St.J fan I know mentioned it, however he also linked a couple of other Prem/Champ clubs so I think it's just basic rumour and could also be a plate of mince.

David Wotherspoon becomes the most talented player in the Championship immediately if he signs on at Dunfermline. Wouldn't surprise me, he lives in Edinburgh and I don't think he'd join another top flight club, as they're likely looking for a younger version.  Would be a terrific signing and not one to think would be in the Dorrans mould. 

17 minutes ago, Widge said:

David Wotherspoon becomes the most talented player in the Championship immediately if he signs on at Dunfermline. 

How does that work out? Everything I've read from St Johnstone fans the past couple of seasons suggests you haven't been a very good Premiership side. If that was the case why on earth have you not been playing a player who would be the most talented player from the tier below? 

Forgive me if I say this sounds a bit like a fan favourite, if not legend getting a tad overhyped. 

2 hours ago, The Toun Clock said:

1, 7, 8, 17, 21, 35

Anything you win I want half

What's the deal with Lesser Hampden? I seem to remember something coming out to say they'd play there for a period of time then actual Hampden for another part but I don't know anymore. Either way, we'll get to see us at a new stadium or Hampden which is decent.

9 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

What's the deal with Lesser Hampden? I seem to remember something coming out to say they'd play there for a period of time then actual Hampden for another part but I don't know anymore. Either way, we'll get to see us at a new stadium or Hampden which is decent.

We'll actually be the first game at Hampden. Before that any home games they play will be at Lesser.