Walking Down The Halbeath Road

6 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Northern Ireland surely will be having a look.

In all seriousness, they must be. They have been calling up strikers from clubs like Larne recently. He must have a shout if he continues this form. 

17 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Northern Ireland surely will be having a look.

I have mixed feelings on this. I’d love to see the lad getting a game for his country, but I would be brickin it the whole time in case he gets injured. 

11 hours ago, DAFC. said:

In all seriousness, they must be. They have been calling up strikers from clubs like Larne recently. He must have a shout if he continues this form. 

Andy Ryan desperately looking for a Northern Irish gran.

Just now, DA Baracus said:

If we had all players fit and available for selection imagine having to pick a starting XI.

Well, IMO you need to start McCann,Jakubaik, KRH, Todd, Summers, Hamilton, Edwards, Bene, Fisher, Otoo, Chalmers and Mehmet. 

All we need to do is to find the formation that allows you to have twelve players and we should be OK. 

10 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

How is Wighton getting dropped? Ya'll mad.

Mehmet

Fisher

Bene

Otoo

KRH

Chalmers

Hamilton

Edwards

Todd

Wighton

McCann

Leaving loans out on purpose? I mean we could do that when everyone's fit right enough. Solves problems. 

3 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

How is Wighton getting dropped? Ya'll mad.

Mehmet

Fisher

Bene

Otoo

KRH

Chalmers

Hamilton

Edwards

Todd

Wighton

McCann

I'd shade Summers over Wighton and KRH over MOH but not upset if folk fancy either way.

If the guys out injured right now can’t get into the team because the side is playing well and winning games then that’s a fantastic problem to have.

It’s the Championship though; we’ll get injuries, we’ll get suspensions, players will dip out of form. Having more good options than previously thought is a real positive.

2 minutes ago, AlwaysAPar said:

Finally landed myself a job back in Scotland. Got all moved over and have treated myself to my first pars season ticket in 5 years. Happy days!

COYP

If it all starts going tits up, we ken who to blame. 

37 minutes ago, AlwaysAPar said:

Finally landed myself a job back in Scotland. Got all moved over and have treated myself to my first pars season ticket in 5 years. Happy days!

COYP

Welcome back bud. Looks like you have chosen a good time to come back in to the fold.