Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Edit: Just read Islay's post and it looks like it will be Barrowman on his way out, any news regarding whether Boyle has been told he can leave as well?

Boyle has been told to find a new club.

So it looks as though JJ is just building a new squad altogether. Surely we can't go for promotion immediately and expect to survive the SPL with players who aren't even proven in the SFL1, never mind the SPL.

Don't get me wrong, I'm absolutely delighted that we are bringing in young talent with good reputations, but would any of you be happy with these young boys if we get promoted again?

We cross that road if/when we come to it. I'm pretty certain we'll finish top half and also fairly sure of a top three finish if we perform to our best. There are lots of unknowns though with so many young players but I'm pretty confident and more than willing to back JJ's decisions. He definitely impressed me with getting rid of the older and fringe players, so he deserves to create his own team.

I take it you're referring to Wedge yeah? the guy who's lived in England for the past year yeah? Out of interest what do you think we were planning on doing if people didn't pay these 'membership fees'? throw them out of their seat that they've paid for?

Trust me, thats a lot of pish and isn't happening. The point is that we didn't feel right accepting money from people if we weren't contributing ourselves, and so we are all willing to contribute if needed. I wish you would all let it go tbh, I can't help that a couple of them love a good post about it on dotnet but most of us are just there to enjoy ourselves and to try and create some sort of atmosphere that has been desperately lacking at EEP for years now.

Haven't a clue why you're throwing these questions at me, I'm nothing to do wit hthis wee group.

Barrowman can stay and JJ can get tae f**k

Can anyone explain the adoration of Barrowman? He has failed at the majority of clubs he has represented. If Jeffries can replace him with Kevin Kyle and keep Kyle fit then the man is a genius.

Haven't a clue why you're throwing these questions at me, I'm nothing to do wit hthis wee group.

Barrowman can stay and JJ can get tae f**k

Because you said that the group were demanding Membership fees. It was just confirming that that is a crock of shite

i have when i fell asleep in the cludgie in hollywood boulevard and got let oot by the cleaner at 10 in the morning

laugh.gif

For younger Pars/Dunfermline residents it's now Velocity/The Ballroom

Edited by GordieBoy80