Walking Down The Halbeath Road

They're not wanting membership fees. Don't know where that come from.

GordieBoy IMO.

Edited by smpar

GordieBoy IMO.

The future Black and White Magic exclusive will look something like this IMO,

I can exclusively reveal that the East End Elite membership fee wlll...

NOT be happening! It was only a rumour and I know I made it up myself :lol:

To which the rest of us reply,

Group_971fad_887072.gif

For f**k sakes Gordie.

Ken what, as pathetic as it sounds, I am a bit resentful. When the North West made noise all the boys got was stick, threats and unnecessarry police attention. Some of the handling by the police itself, was criminal. So forgive me for not joining in in this self-righteous wankfest.

No resentment towards the bairns creating a bit of noise, membership fees and etc can get tae f**k though, do you know how arrogant that sounds?

Would you not be a little bit hacked off if were you sat was scrutinised and ulitmately closed for the same things which is now being celebrated because their is a drum involved.

It's all a bit lovey dovey just now, fair enough. Intresting to see how loud the 'elite' is on a freezing cold tuesday night in february against sons.

Where you getting that pile o' shite from?

Ken what, as pathetic as it sounds, I am a bit resentful. When the North West made noise all the boys got was stick, threats and unnecessarry police attention. Some of the handling by the police itself, was criminal. So forgive me for not joining in in this self-righteous wankfest.

We didn't have a name though mate. Nor a logo.

They're not wanting membership fees. Don't know where that come from.

Where you getting that pile o' shite from?

Yer glorious leader put it up on dot net, post has been edited now mind you.

Seemed a bit crass for my liking, but each to their own.

Yer glorious leader put it up on dot net, post has been edited now mind you.

Seemed a bit crass for my liking, but each to their own.

I take it you're referring to Wedge yeah? the guy who's lived in England for the past year yeah? Out of interest what do you think we were planning on doing if people didn't pay these 'membership fees'? throw them out of their seat that they've paid for?

Trust me, thats a lot of pish and isn't happening. The point is that we didn't feel right accepting money from people if we weren't contributing ourselves, and so we are all willing to contribute if needed. I wish you would all let it go tbh, I can't help that a couple of them love a good post about it on dotnet but most of us are just there to enjoy ourselves and to try and create some sort of atmosphere that has been desperately lacking at EEP for years now.

*TRANSFER NEWS*

We have signed Chris Kane, a 19 year old who joins from Hearts on a two year contract.

Also, Josh Falkingham and Ryan Wallace have agreed to join the club, yet they haven't put pen to paper yet as compensation needs to be sorted out.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spl/ex-hearts-youth-kane-joins-pars-and-old-boss-1-2328109

*TRANSFER NEWS*

We have signed Chris Kane, a 19 year old who joins from Hearts on a two year contract.

Also, Josh Falkingham and Ryan Wallace have agreed to join the club, yet they haven't put pen to paper yet as compensation needs to be sorted out.

http://www.scotsman....-boss-1-2328109

Great news. Good to get some exciting young players into the squad.

Can't say I know the chap, but at least we're making a start with getting more of the youth into our squad and building for the future. With the way we're going about our business, I can't really say I'm confident about automatic promotion, but at least we can build to be better equipped once we do go back in the SPL.

Edited by DAFC.

A 21 year old who scored 23 goals in a season in the division below is a superb signing for any club.

I've only heard good things about Falkingham aswell. Hopefully mixing the very young with the experienced (Wallace and Kirk, Falkingham and Mason etc) will work a treat!

A 21 year old who scored 23 goals in a season in the division below is a superb signing for any club.

I've only heard good things about Falkingham aswell. Hopefully mixing the very young with the experienced (Wallace and Kirk, Falkingham and Mason etc) will work a treat!

With Wallace we now have four strikers, can we expect the other three to stay?

Edited by parsgooner

So long as Cardle isn't leaving, it looks like we're covered for wingers as we have Willis and the two new additions in Fallkingham and Whittle.

Byrne, Kane and Thomson are definates for central midfield contention and Mason will join them if he signs a new deal. Would like to see us get rid off Burns though and bring in a stronger built player, as we seem to be lacking a bit of steel in the middle of the park.

Also, with the addition of Kane, i'll be surprised if Kerr gets offered a new deal.

With Wallace we now have four strikers, can we expect the other three to stay?

Hopefully! Wallace won't expect to walk straight into the team and they're all bound to pick up injuries throughout the season so i think 4 is a good (albeit luxury for the 1st div) number of strikers to have.

I'm completely lost after the above revelations, who is trolling who here? Discounting Ryan Wallace as he is Scottish, I've been told that we are signing two Englishmen this week. I didn't believe the Boulding rumour as one is Falkingham and the other is apparently a centre half. I was surprised to hear Boyle had been told he can go as that leaves us with McMillan as our only senior defender. Boyle would have been fine for the First Division, I'm sure an experienced manager like Jeffries could have coached some positional play into him. If we sign Falkingham and an English centre half then I would be more inclined to believe the Boyle scenario.

My source has delivered well so far. We are searching for a completely new back four by the sounds of it, obviously McMillan is still there. The young (decent) defenders from the U21's are being promoted for back-up. With Barrowman told he can go as well then Jeffires will be searching for that target man style striker, if we can get Kevin Kyle fully fit then he will be lethal in this league with the likes of Whittle and Cardle providing the service to proven goalscorers like Kyle, Kirk and Wallace. if Buchanan signs on then that is a potent strikeforce for this level.

I really hope we keep Buchanan. Kirk will score goals, and Kevin Kyle would be fantastic at this level.

Pleasing we're looking at younger players - Falkingham impressed me when we played Arbroath a couple of years ago, and heard good things about Wallace. Can't say I've heard of the lad Kane but obviously the manager knows him from Tynecastle so happy to go with that.

We need to really strengthen in defence though. I like McMillan but I'd say we need another right full back as back-up, and of course we need central defenders and to address the left full back area.

If we're signing Kyle, then either Barrowman or Kirk will be away, as there's no point keeping both of them.

Edit: Just read Islay's post and it looks like it will be Barrowman on his way out, any news regarding whether Boyle has been told he can leave as well?

Edited by Parscelona