Walking Down The Halbeath Road

http://www.dafc.co.uk/articles/20120716/official-statement-from-dafc-board_2207955_2851250

Can't believe they are still considering action. Wanted an answer, got an answer, albeit not the answer they wanted. The board just have to let it go now. We know our fate, we must focus on the football. I for one am now looking forward to getting back to EEP. Starting on Wednesday against East Fife. It won't be a great game but we'll get an idea of what JJ is doing with the team. Hope the new lads & trialists are decent.

Edited by JamieStevenson

He was injured for the majority of last season so we didn't renew his contract. We said to him that if he could prove his fitness during pre-season then we would consider making him an offer, the same situation was offered to Bell and Phinn. If they turned up at pre-season training then we would have a look at them.

Had Stephen Bells brother-in-law in quoting me for new windaes... Tells me that its over for Stephen Bell and he is being released!! Poor lad would've been a great asset to us this season if fit..

I really, really feel for Bell. Was a horrible yet innocuous injury he sustained that day at Cappielow and he'd until then been our best player of the season. He's a good player - I just hope that he is able to overcome the injury and play again, be it for us or another club.

Would be such a shame if he's unable to recover.