Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Branson was far better than Murray so if we end up signing that oaf I shall not be best pleased. The fact that I've got atleast one more season watching Dowie does not inspire confidence either dry.gif

Oh but of course he'll be signed for his "experience". In my "experience" I know Ian Murray is pish. Shocked he let that Branson lad go after seeing him play once, most people here thought he was alright so I don't what's going on there.... I see JJ is working on bringing in a trialist for Hearts game tomorrow, better be a defender. Need something permanent sorted.

We won't be following up our interest in Conor Branson

https://twitter.com/ConorBrans

Really surprised at that, he never done anything particularly wrong. Looked quite solid actually.

It's not as if there are loads of free CB's just floating around waiting to be signed up, at least not any decent ones. Possibly Jeffries has someone else lined up. Still would have liked to have seen the guy given a chance.

hasn't been bad the last two games, reckon he could do a job.

husband looked decent, the keeper performed well kicking is still pish though, not convinced kyle will get up to speed, anyone know who the trialist left back in the second half was?

Husband looked impressive.

On a side note, the catering was absolutely abysmal. Sausage roll was disgusting and the coke was room temperature from a can. And on Thursday they had ran out of food by the start of half time. Not impressive at all Dunfermline.

Fans coming along to the Pre Season Friendlies will notice a significant change to our catering kiosks at East End Park: Stephens the Bakers are now no longer operating these kiosks, Dunfermline Athletic have taken the decision to bring the operation of these back in house. Speaking about this change Karen Masterton, Executive Director, commented:-

"We hope that by bringing the operation of these kiosks back in house it will generate additional revenue back to Dunfermline Athletic which is so crucial at this point in time. What fans will notice is that during the pre-season games we are trialing a few new products to assess what is the most popular and what works and what wont work.

"This is to allow us to ensure our product range for next season ties in as closely as possible to the feedback from the recent fans survey, another issue raised by this is the need for us to be more flexible in terms of offering a wider variety of drinks for adults and children which we will try to do. We also hope that in the longer term it will allow us the flexibility to sell additional products from our kiosks such as smaller items from shop, matchday programmes and even our 50/50 tickets. "

Everyone at Dunfermline Athletic would like to thank Stephens the Bakers for all of their support and assistance over the years it has been greatly appreciated.

S4qbL.pngS4qbL.pngS4qbL.png

No he isn't.

Yes he is, he was the worst defender last season, which in itself was quite a feat.

Even McIntyre, a guy who was never one for admitting mistakes, realised what an absolute shambles of a signing he had made, so he shipped Potter to Queen of the South in January.

Potter managed to play his part in helping two sides get relegated last season, he should have followed Keddie out the door.

I've no idea what he's coaching the U20s, yet i hope it isn't defending otherwise our future generation is humped.

Yes he is, he was the worst defender last season, which in itself was quite a feat.

Even McIntyre, a guy who was never one for admitting mistakes, realised what an absolute shambles of a signing he had made, so he shipped Potter to Queen of the South in January.

Potter managed to play his part in helping two sides get relegated last season, he should have followed Keddie out the door.

I've no idea what he's coaching the U20s, yet i hope it isn't defending otherwise our future generation is humped.

I agree with Potter being fairly shite but not being much of a player doesn't make you a terrible coach.

I agree with Potter being fairly shite but not being much of a player doesn't make you a terrible coach.

I don't mind if he's just a coach, it's the fact that he's also being kept on as a player which concerns me.