Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Cheers lad, I appreciate the help and suggestions from other fans, but at the moment I'm getting the feeling of that we're fucked an no amount of fund raising from the fans is going to change that.

The only way we're getting out of this is if Masteron writes of his 8 million, gives us back EEP and we start running the club on an even keel. Can anyone see that happening?

Nope.

Get buying the Euromillions tickets.

If the worst does happen, I'd rather say I stepped up to the plate & did my bit rather than sat on my hands doing fcuk all.

It's good that a few posters on here have wished us well. It's not too far in the dim & distant past since Tangoman brought a team thro to Starks for a fundraising friendly, or buckets were being rattled outside Dens, Firhill or the Almondvale. Years of spending outwith our means has caught up on us finally but there's very few clubs in this league who can say they haven't done similar....

Edited by da_no_1

If the worst does happen, I'd rather say I stepped up to the plate & did my bit rather than sat on my hands doing fcuk all.

I will be joining the Pars Trust and trying to fund raise in due course. I do however refuse to put my money into a black hole.

Does that mean your not going to games or not spending any extra cash apart from entry fee etc? Just wondering, btw.

I'll still go to games when I can but those occasions are few and far between and I'll still buy a pie because I'm a fat fucker laugh.gif.

No different to any other Pars game I go to tbh. I'll put money into Pars Alive buckets if they're there though.

Edited by GordieBoy80

Thats good to hear Geordie. I only asked as I'm young, and naive, and want my club to live on for many years to come. I'd do anything to keep them alive, and one of the biggest and easiest ways to do that is to go to games - I try encourage as many people as possible to go week after week.

Thats good to hear Geordie. I only asked as I'm young, and naive, and want my club to live on for many years to come. I'd do anything to keep them alive, and one of the biggest and easiest ways to do that is to go to games - I try encourage as many people as possible to go week after week.

If I can go then I will, but sometimes other factors prevent that. Lack of money, working on a Saturday etc.

I would not donate a single penny to DAFC until Masterston has gone. He and his big muppet have put the very existence of the club at severe risk and yet even today he is saying in the paper that fans should not worry. Aye right.

That article is just a copy and paste from Saturday's programme.

All the best.

f**k the pars inbred c***s.

That made me smile - two lines that sum up perfectly what it is to be a football fan. The feelings of empathy regardless of the club we support, while keeping hold of the wee rivalries we need to make it so special. Good stuff!

And thanks to all those fans of other clubs who have shown a genuine interest in not having a rival go under. Not that I ever thought it would be any different, but nice to know that fans of other clubs want the same outcome we do.

That made me smile - two lines that sum up perfectly what it is to be a football fan. The feelings of empathy regardless of the club we support, while keeping hold of the wee rivalries we need to make it so special. Good stuff!

And thanks to all those fans of other clubs who have shown a genuine interest in not having a rival go under. Not that I ever thought it would be any different, but nice to know that fans of other clubs want the same outcome we do.

Aye, we all need the Pars to survive whether it's someone to support or some to dislike. Fitba wouldn't be the same without them.