Walking Down The Halbeath Road

The facts were that the admin on dafc.net were controlled by the premise of free tickets etc so that they could sweep any bad vibes under the carpet whilst covering up the truth about our financial predicament.

I'm not saying that this would have changed things for the better but it certainly didn't help.

How can people be banned for suggesting the truth and how can you defend it?

How much debt are DAFC in and how did it happen?

Thats the biggest issue just now that its all guess-estimates so far, think its about the 8M bracket but the concern for the club is the unpaid bills and wages that are creeping out of the woodwork

Our boards poor fiscal management & inability to pay bills will kill us stone dead.

The debt was run up by the present incumbents & now owed to GM secured using EEP. The only way out is if he were to write this debt off & hand the keys over to the recently resigned directors who tried to buy him out for a not too shabby sum a few weeks ago. Guys/gals who hopefully have 'O' grade Maths. Not really looking likely but clinging on to the hope that middle ground can be found & soon,

In the meantime there is absolutely ZERO money to pay even the smallest of bills.

Edited by da_no_1

Ok I'll answer that question. You didn't say every fan? Not that I said you did mind.

Look I don't have a problem with you. I disagree with your assertion that Pars fans are to blame for any of this mess. FWIW I agree with most of your posts about the current situation.

(Oh aye. Picking faults in my grammar was lame. Can't be bothered with that. Just deflects away from the matter in hand)

READ MY POSTS PROPERLY.

I didn't say Pars fans as a whole. I said many dot net users which probably accounts for about 10% of our total fabase.

DAFC owned 90% or more by GM is due £8Mish.

The majority of this is 'soft loans' to one of GM's other companies called Masterton Holdings or Masterton Group or similar. This includes the stadium and all the facilities like some of Pitreavie playing fields etc. Much of the facilities are not worth anything like what they were valued at imho.

Masterton's companies have recently plummted in value to around the sum of -£35M.

So it looks to me that EEP, the club and everything has just fallen down like a pack of cards. The directors that walked out were providing cash flow over the last few months but this is not available now hence why we can't even afford to pay £4K for electricity.

I hope this is all wrong and GM has genuinely put in millions over the years but it looks very much to me like all he has ever done is transfer around debt from one source to another.

I get this idea from the fact that our wages to turnover ratio was so bad in the SPL that we were losing on average £1M a year for nearly a decade. If it was your money then surely you would just call it a day after one or two seasons of making a royal c**t of it?

I posted this in this thread a while back

Doing a bit of raking about and found these on Duedil.

Charlestown Holdings Limited was incorporated on 18 Mar 2003 and is located in Fife. The company's status is active, with a team of 5 directors. Gavin George Masterton is Charlestown Holdings Limited's sole shareholder. They have 4 subsidiaries. Charlestown Holdings Limited have total assets of £3,646,793 plus total liabilities of £42,657,944. They owe £1,161,237 to creditors and are due £1,174,215 from trade debtors. Last year, they paid £-106,736 in tax and had £524,390 in cash reserves. According to their last financial report, the business made a gross profit of £4,856,092. Their net worth is £-25,118,481, and the value of their shareholders' interest is £-7,518,178.

East End Park Limited was incorporated on 04 Apr 2005 and is located in Fife. The company's status is active, with a team of 2 directors. Charlestown Holdings Ltd is East End Park Limited's sole shareholder. They have no known group companies. East End Park Limited have total assets of £3,006 plus total liabilities of £12,249,130. They owe £49,130 to creditors and are due £2,951 from trade debtors. As of their last financial statement, they had £55 in cash reserves. Their net worth is £3,417,334, and the value of their shareholders' interest is £3,417,334.

Charlestown Developments (Leys Park Road) Limited was incorporated on 14 Apr 2008 and is located in Fife. The company's status is active, with a team of 1 directors. Charlestown Developments Ltd is Charlestown Developments (Leys Park Road) Limited's sole shareholder. They have no known group companies. Charlestown Developments (Leys Park Road) Limited have total assets of £1,954,984 plus total liabilities of £1,954,983. Their net worth is £1, and the value of their shareholders' interest is £1.

Dunfermline Athletic Football Club Limited was incorporated on 15 Jan 1921 and is located in Dunfermline. The company's status is active, with a team of 4 directors. Dunfermline Athletic Football Club Limited is split between 23 shareholders. They have 1 subsidiary. Dunfermline Athletic Football Club Limited have total assets of £302,379 plus total liabilities of £10,608,035. They owe £278,509 to creditors and are due £90,500 from trade debtors. As of their last financial statement, they had £26,449 in cash reserves. According to their last financial report, the business made a gross profit of £-57,560. Their net worth is £-8,441,191, and the value of their shareholders' interest is £-8,441,191.

Got it from this site

https://www.duedil.com/company/SC245897/charlestown-holdings-limited

Edited by GordieBoy80