Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Jordan Moore has put on Twitter the reason why he's been missing recently:

Jordan Moore @jordanmoore44

Few folk asking why I haven't been playing recently.. Been fighting melonoma skin cancer past few months! Hopefully be back soon all going 1f44f.png

Puts football into perspective! Get well soon Jordan, wishing you a speedy recovery!

That top is actually from the years 90-92. The top being reproduced is from years 88-90.

Granted they do look similar but the one being reproduced has thin black lines across the chest and is pretty plain while the one being worn by the convicted criminal had a mad black/white/red pattern on various parts of the body, particularly on the sides.

Read that Faissal has been offered a new contract, hoping he puts pen to paper and that's coming from somebody who was well and truly off the El Bakhtaoui hype train at the start but i've been very impressed with him.

Are wallace and morris both out of contract at the end of the year ? Thought they would be stand outs for yous this season. I see morris must have had a decent season as hes in the team of the year what about wallace hows he been ?