Walking Down The Halbeath Road

That was Macca with Simmons was it not?

Cardle was a very,very good player with us. Would take him back in a heartbeat.

Yep, Simmons realised with a couple of months to go he might need to actually run if he was to get a new contract, new to management macca bought the act but obviously not as much as Simmons had hoped as he turned it down in hope of getting an spl team.

On Scott muirhead, at times playing at left back I thought he looked competent, but then he'd need to tackle and that disappeared.

On cardle , as said a very good player on form, not so much off-form, when he was confident in using his left foot he was unplayable, when he lost that confidence he could become too predicable and would leave the full back enjoying an easy life as he fell into the owen morrison trap of cutting inside on the 18 yard line time after time. Overall i'd take him back, especially with our lack of wingers.

Gibson was similar but more extreme, he was better than cardle on form but far more prone to hissy fits.

Edited by parsforlife

No one want Kane back then? alright guess were stuck with him.

Don't worry, he'll be suspended soon enough :)

Strangely I think he might have been at our u20s last night. As I said when he left a meh player who I wouldn't be glad to sign but I'm not going to be too annoyed either. Spence and graham in the u20s seem to be coming on quite well and with the signing of Forbes we don't need a Center mid.

Don't worry, he'll be suspended soon enough :)

Strangely I think he might have been at our u20s last night. As I said when he left a meh player who I wouldn't be glad to sign but I'm not going to be too annoyed either. Spence and graham in the u20s seem to be coming on quite well and with the signing of Forbes we don't need a Center mid.

He's been booked a few times, no sending offs as of yet.

Yep, Simmons realised with a couple of months to go he might need to actually run if he was to get a new contract, new to management macca bought the act but obviously not as much as Simmons had hoped as he turned it down in hope of getting an spl team.

On Scott muirhead, at times playing at left back I thought he looked competent, but then he'd need to tackle and that disappeared.

On cardle , as said a very good player on form, not so much off-form, when he was confident in using his left foot he was unplayable, when he lost that confidence he could become too predicable and would leave the full back enjoying an easy life as he fell into the owen morrison trap of cutting inside on the 18 yard line time after time. Overall i'd take him back, especially with our lack of wingers.

Gibson was similar but more extreme, he was better than cardle on form but far more prone to hissy fits.

Thought muirheaad looked good for the few games at the end of the season when kenny was in charge.

Think he was great at st mirren win away and scored the winning goal.

He also stopped doumbe of Celtic in the cup final and as soon as he went off they scored.

For the rest of the time he was pretty bad defensively.