Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Anyone been in the club shop recently? Anything in it other than home and away strips yet?

Haven't been in recently but I've seen the club advertise things like scarfs , tracksuits etc, think they have been adding to the range fairly regularly.

Regardless you have marv's shop across the hall with all sorts of weird and wonderful things.

Haven't been in recently but I've seen the club advertise things like scarfs , tracksuits etc, think they have been adding to the range fairly regularly.

Regardless you have marv's shop across the hall with all sorts of weird and wonderful things.

Yup. I managed to pick up an 04 cup final top for fives and the hummel paint shop explosion shirt for a fiver each. Braw.

Some great products on their way to the club shop in the near future it seems. The retro tracksuit top looks absolutely fantastic.

Yup. I managed to pick up an 04 cup final top for fives and the hummel paint shop explosion shirt for a fiver each. Braw.

Some great products on their way to the club shop in the near future it seems. The retro tracksuit top looks absolutely fantastic.

Aye, it's going to be part of the 85 Range or 1885 Range, whatever they're calling it, so hopefully some other class additions. Can't wait to get the track top that's coming out.

Bugger. This in the print version? Any word on how long he'll be out?

Yes, todays paper. The courier has went a bit lazy with their journalism recently so I just hope they haven't done their research properly and are completely wrong.

Yes, todays paper. The courier has went a bit lazy with their journalism recently so I just hope they haven't done their research properly and are completely wrong.

I think it's The Courier's new 'thing'. They seem to go for dramatic headlines when the story is in fact pretty mundane.

On the club website it's great to read him saying he's ready to go but that he thinks he might not even get a run out against Rangers.

Bollocks to what? That he's suffered a set back or we need him in the play-offs?

That he's suffered a set back.

It definitely seems after reading cows its sensationalism by the courier, I think his set back is probably the fact nothing can be done until the season is over, just a case of pain management for now I think, but we've known that.

That he's suffered a set back.

It definitely seems after reading cows its sensationalism by the courier, I think his set back is probably the fact nothing can be done until the season is over, just a case of pain management for now I think, but we've known that.

As I said the courier's prone to getting things wrong, so I hope that's the case.