Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Husband is lazy?

Nonsense. That's just meaningless cliched garbage that stupid football fans throw out when their team is playing shite. I believe your next step is to accuse him of lacking passion and fight. That's usually how it goes when thrasing around spouting tired, recycled pish.

Incidentally I'm not defending his recent form. He's been gash. But not lazy. I wouldn't be upset to see him go.

Spot on.

Hubby was a star in our 18,s as a 16 year old.Moved to Hearts then Blackpool still as a teenager.What happened?

Just hasn't lived up to expectations, I suppose. He is a very good player though. Too much nonsense in his head, I think. He is still quite young, I hope he stays on.

Hubby was a star in our 18,s as a 16 year old.Moved to Hearts then Blackpool still as a teenager.What happened?

He lost his way at blackpool a little he was actually on trial when we were in the spl (with relegation vertically inevitable) but was unfit and told to shift some fat and come back pre-season. He isn't very complimentary towards blackpool at all, it doesn't seem like its a good place for a teenager to go and develop.

He is clearly talented but isn't a natural athlete, something that's going to show up more in first team football than in reserves/youth.

So basically two things, the move to blackpool being wrong for him, and his lack of pace being shown up more in first team football.

As I said earlier he is a match winner on form and I want him to stay but inconsistency means he will spend time out the team.

Anyone got any info on any confirmed leaving/staying players yet? I'd imagine that players with the clause to be able to leave will be looking to do so if they get a decent offer (they'd be stupid not to frankly) but won't be making any public moves about it.

Anyone got any info on any confirmed leaving/staying players yet? I'd imagine that players with the clause to be able to leave will be looking to do so if they get a decent offer (they'd be stupid not to frankly) but won't be making any public moves about it.

Only the stuff taken from .net/the press.

I've said husband was lazy in the past, perhaps lackadaisical is a better description?

Amazing when given time and space but can pick the wrong pass or chose a daft wee flick when a simple ball might do?

Ask yourself this if he had the work rate of Falkingham would he be a better player or are they just so different?

We can afford to keep Forbes or husband, not both.

Wish him all the best though and hope he gets something fixed up.

So is that Husband off then?

Can't say I'm too upset with that news. Best of luck to him, unless he signs for a club in this division, in which case I hope he plays utterly pish against us.

Jim Duffy will be on the phone to now I'd imagine.

Hubby away. Would have liked to see him stay, but hey ho. Geggan, Falkingham, Forbes and Byrne are all good options for the middle of midfield at this level, we just need a bit of reinforcement and an attack-minded winger.

Forbes is a funny one, I get the feeling he wasn't as good as he thought he was when he came to us. Hopefully the fact that he's had about as many games from the bench than he has starting will wake him up. I'd love to see him prove to be what he was hyped up to be.