Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I see a court date has been set for 2 weeks time re pitreavie. Theres an article in the press on it but it doesn't say anything new really.

No idea who has brought the action and what will actually be cleared up but i suspect it has been brought by us in order to oust pars trust(and there odious directors).

I think the best outcome would be for DAFC (and in turn Masterton & Co) to be evicted. Garmory is making it pretty clear we're angling for a resolution that would leave us as just a regular paying punter using the facilities (eg the council or a sports firm to step in and run it). I think Masterton is clutching at straws - the pension fund was meant to take control of the lease back in February but never did. I'd hope they'll get told to GTF on the basis that it's a public facility and they had no business coming up with this sub lease. Other Pars directors at the time claimed to know nothing about it and if previous form is anything to go by, whenever Masterton has tried to tackle DAFC in court he gets told to bolt.

Do Fife council side with the guys who have tried to screw over the Fife public or do they side with DAFC? Do they want PItreavie run into the ground or do they want a great sports facility run by folk that know what they're doing? Best of luck with this one Gav and Yorkie!

See the season tickets when bought online, do they get posted out to you or do you have to collect it from the shop? Ordered mine the day of the Airdrie game online and still not received it...