Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Between now and Christmas Eve before we next play a team resembling any decency (Morton away) there is by my Calculation 27 points available, if we do not get at least 24 I genuinely think Jefferies should leave.

for me it would depend on how the table looked and I may be more lenient than you but yes, looking at the fixtures we should be looking at near maximum points. Up to that game. Which is the 24th of January btw, not Xmas eve.

In the more immediate term, we have stenny and Stirling coming up before the cup game, that's 6 points that have to be won.

Can't see us winning at Stenny in all honesty. I'd get rid of him ASAP to get a settled team going that will get results. All comes down to money though. Can we afford it? f**k knows, but I'd hope the directors would be able to source enough to make it happen within budget. Doubt it, though.

Can't see us winning at Stenny in all honesty. I'd get rid of him ASAP to get a settled team going that will get results. All comes down to money though. Can we afford it? f**k knows, but I'd hope the directors would be able to source enough to make it happen within budget. Doubt it, though.

Stenny are horrific tho.

Taking away the direct debate over wether he should be sacked or not , i think it would be more about wanting him to stay within the club from next season rather than money.

Stenny are horrific tho.

Taking away the direct debate over wether he should be sacked or not , i think it would be more about wanting him to stay within the club from next season rather than money.

So are we tho.

I'm genuinely at a loss as to why the goals have dried up so badly in the last 9 months... this time last season we were winning 3-2, 4-2, 5-4 just about every week! I know we've lost Husband & Wallace has been out but other than that we're practically the same side, playing more or less the same (wingless) formation...

I'd rather we signed Scott Muirhead and played him at CB than in any way, shape or form sign Dodds.

Wonder if dods would've won the header that cost us three points today?

Stenhousemuir are one of the worst teams I have ever watched play a game of competitive football...and I've watched the Dumbarton team of season 1995/1996 play! I mentioned in the East Stirling cup thread that Jim had a chance to impose a proper reaction on the team after capitulating to Morton so easily in the game at EEP - he failed! Bottled it again against an abhorrent Peterhead team, simply not good enough over the last few weeks. The standard of the league is laughable yet we are only one point off the top spot and have been consistently awful for a number of weeks now. The likes of QOTS sauntered their way to the league title when they were at this level, most probably on far less resources!

Relax. Breathe.

Wait until we're at least half way through the season and then have a look at the table.

Enough of the patronising .net style.pish.

You may well be right and we'll 'click' and win the league. Yesterday was only my 2nd game of the season so I can't say if we will turn it around or not. I assume you've seen something in the games so far that would suggest we will, in which case fair enough.

Others though will point out that we've been poor this season and have lost games against our nearest rivals and dropped points from a winning position as well as turning in some poor performances. People who want Jefferies out also point to results and performances from the 2nd half of last season too, something those who wanr him to stay seen to consistently ignore.

Six games between now and the end of the year:

Sat, 15th Nov 15:00 away STENHOUSEMUIR
Sat, 22nd Nov 15:00 home STIRLING ALBION
Sat, 6th Dec 15:00 home AYR UNITED
Sat, 13th Dec 15:00 away AIRDRIEONIANS
Sat, 20th Dec 15:00 home STRANRAER
Sat, 27th Dec 15:00 away BRECHIN CITY
I'd be looking at 14 points from those games to be honest. I know that's probably ridiculous considering how we're playing just now but that's what I think we should be capable of. Would help if Moffat improved his scoring record of 3 goals in 12 league games.

Ok, have I got this right?

• Silent auction is set up, to bid for official Pars shirts with poppy design
  • People bid lots of money
  • Shirts are given out to winners
  • Guy wears his own version of shirt with poppy on that's not official and gets dogs abuse

Or have I totally not understood it?

Ok, have I got this right?

• Silent auction is set up, to bid for official Pars shirts with poppy design
  • People bid lots of money
  • Shirts are given out to winners
  • Guy wears his own version of shirt with poppy on that's not official and gets dogs abuse

Or have I totally not understood it?

Nope, that's bang on.