Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Why the rush to have McCann and Potter take over? I'd imagine they get a fair say on what goes on...

I suppose you could say that they're as much to blame for our frustrating performances as JJ but I'm just going on personal experience of having worked in an environment with an experienced boss who refuses to shuffle off and hand over power. We have looked lethargic for about 10 months the buck has to stop somewhere.

I'm not reaching for the pitchfork to demand JJ leaves - without hitting any sort of form we could easily find ourselves top of the league soon. There can be a tendency in football not to make major or strategic changes until things are at breaking point. A change now could be just the kickstart we need to get a bit closer to playing to our potential.

Potter was brilliant on the sidelines, constantly giving good advice and guidance.

I know using friendlies as a guide to anything is shaky ground but he looked the part at the Spartans tournament against Livi. Livi looked like relegation fodder as the coaches were slumped in the dugout. Potter never stopped talking and encouraging the players. Constantly making wee adjustments too. Stuck in my mind anyway as a safe pair of hands.

Edit - JJ wasn't in the dugout for this game.

Edited by Shandon Par

http://dafc.info/forum/read.php?f=1&i=1418777&t=1418777

http://dafc.info/forum/read.php?f=1&i=1418720&t=1418720

http://dafc.info/forum/read.php?f=1&i=1418348&t=1418348

:1eye

Comedy gold from dot net.

Doesn't matter how badly managed and wasteful our club gets, it's all ok because we still have a club.

If you don't agree you are obviously insane or immature.

dot net pattern goes like this

Team is winning

Everyone is happy clappy - good times, sycophants pat the ex junior players on the back and admin are ok.

Team starts to lose

One or two question things. ex junior players start abusing them. They get marginalised and get angry.

Next week team loses again

Marginalised posters come back and quite rightly point out they had something. ex junior players and their sychophantic pals turn on the posters and the end result is carnage. Admin back the wrong side and red card the minority who were abused and correct.

End of season - team doesn't go up or is relegated

ex junior players and their pals sigh and say oh well what could we have done differently, start saying the same things the now banned posters said at the start.

:thumsup2:1eye:thumbsdown:shutup:(:wacko::lol:

Toxic forum.

Edited to add

This is happening because despite it being an unofficial forum it clearly isn't. In fact the very people who ran admin and back Masterton and his whim of banning anyone who dared to speak the truth are now again working for the club in some capacity.

End result is what is happening above. Posts and threads are completely removed and posters get banned without the chance to defend themselves or even be told why.

Edited by DAFC

http://dafc.info/forum/read.php?f=1&i=1418777&t=1418777

http://dafc.info/forum/read.php?f=1&i=1418720&t=1418720

http://dafc.info/forum/read.php?f=1&i=1418348&t=1418348

:1eye

Comedy gold from dot net.

Doesn't matter how badly managed and wasteful our club gets, it's all ok because we still have a club.

If you don't agree you are obviously insane or immature.

dot net pattern goes like this

Team is winning

Everyone is happy clappy - good times, sycophants pat the ex junior players on the back and admin are ok.

Team starts to lose

One or two question things. ex junior players start abusing them. They get marginalised and get angry.

Next week team loses again

Marginalised posters come back and quite rightly point out they had something. ex junior players and their sychophantic pals turn on the posters and the end result is carnage. Admin back the wrong side and red card the minority who were abused and correct.

End of season - team doesn't go up or is relegated

ex junior players and their pals sigh and say oh well what could we have done differently, start saying the same things the now banned posters said at the start.

:thumsup2:1eye:thumbsdown:shutup:(:wacko::lol:

Toxic forum.

Edited to add

This is happening because despite it being an unofficial forum it clearly isn't. In fact the very people who ran admin and back Masterton and his whim of banning anyone who dared to speak the truth are now again working for the club in some capacity.

End result is what is happening above. Posts and threads are completely removed and posters get banned without the chance to defend themselves or even be told why.

Why do you bother going on it then if it annoys you that much.........which it clearly does??

Why do you bother going on it then if it annoys you that much.........which it clearly does??

Some folks just need to have a whine about anything. Sack the manager - we're rubbish - dot.net is full of Hitlers. . . Boo hoo! Depressing whingers are ten times worse than happy clapping.

Classic dot net logic. Lets not actually discuss the original point and fling shite at each other.

How can you comment on anything that may or may not be "classic dot net logic", when you only occasionally read it & aren't a member?

Make your mind up.

First time I've posted a topic on the forum for years and it's managed to get 150+ replies and an absolute meltdown from the happy clappers. f**k knows why I bothered to start it in the first place, can't reason with the absolute zoomers on that forum.

"If there is any ambition to climb back up the leagues, we ain't getting it from this dinosaur. He has to go. Dreadful tactics, line-ups and substitions. Budget that totally wipes the floor with the rest of the league and we are struggling. 1 point from a possible 12 to our 2 closest rivals is not good enough (may I add we were extremely fortunate to even achieve that point).

This has been the story of our season so far. Lucky to be only 2 points off Forfar and not more. Get it changed with a man who actually knows what he's doing. You truly wonder who is the full time team and who are the part-timers of this league."

"Geggan totally anonymous this season and still gets a game and the captancy into the bargain.

We are rank rotten and look nowhere near good enough to win this league. When you get outdone not once, but TWICE with two games to go with them, off a team managed by Jim Duffy, you really have to ask the credentials of the man.

Moffat has been a tragedy of a signing whilst Buchanan and Scully have been the only ones to perform to the standards we should be setting."

"So, inept performances throughout the season, not just against our closest rivals, 1 point from 12 against Morton and Forfar thus far and there's nothing to be concerned about. HAPPY CLAPPY, HAPPY CLAPPY."

"2 points off the top and soon to be more. If you actually went to games you can see this a team in decline.

We will not win the league with Jefferies in charge. You can bookmark that. The team is horrible to watch, disorganized and devoid of confidence."

"Dreadful performances and getting trounced good and proper by part timers suggests otherwise."

"What relevance has the administration era, which is in the past now, got to do with our performances on the pitch? Get your heads out the sand instead of calling us 'idiots'. Happy clappy smiley brigade out in force as per usual in this forum."

If its reasoned debate you seek, can I politely suggest a slightly less obnoxious, abrasive tone when posting?