Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Depends what you go by. I'd say P&B is a good source of making that kind of estimation. While dot net is full of complete helmet throbbers, I'm pretty sure every club in Scotland has its equivalent.

We must surely have the 3rd highest percentage per head of utter morons supporting our club in Scotland?

My Mrs called me an utter moron earlier so count me in! I think it was along the lines of 'you were a moron when I first met you when you were 21 and I can't believe you're still such a moron' (I'm 36 now).

We're absolutely detroying them down the wings, Potter playing with two wingers and Ryan Williamson, absolutely lovely to watch. The penalty came from good wing play from Chemin, that just wouldn't happen in our first team, because the pass was supplied by the centre forward who then had options out wide. Crazy eh?

What was nice was that because they're not having to run the lines, the two strikers get to stay central, it's revolutionary stuff.

In similarly remarkable scenes, we just scored from a cross from Chemin, this wing play malarky is great, Jefferies should definitely try it.

The annoying thing is we now have four or five potential wingers, Whittle, Williamson, Fais, Stirling and Chemin.

I would play this team on Sat.

Scully

Williamson Urquart Buchanan Whittle

Ryan Thomson or Geggan

Chemin Forbes Or Falkingham Stirling

Smith Fais

Several players need dropped and we need to give Chemin a chance in a full game. To me Forbes and Falkingham should be in the middle, not out wide.

Geggan isn't the player he was and Moffat needs a rest. Williamson and Whittle makes the team balanced and with wide players in front of them, who knows we might even try something crazy like an overlap!

We need to find our best team soon, but I don't think JJ will change much.

Also when Williamson runs up the line will someone please attack the front post, he puts it there every time!

JJ team will be

Scully

Millen Martin Buchanan Whittle

Geggan Falkingham Spence Bryne

Moffat Fais

No width, too many defensive central midfielders and a front two that doesn't really work.

Edit forgot to add 'or' between Josh.

Edited by DAFC

I'd have Spence in the holding midfield role every time.

Scully

Williamson-Martin-Buchanan-Whittle

Stirling-Spence/Thompson/Byrne/Geggan/Falkingham/Forbes-Stirling

Moffat-Smith

We have an absolutely ridiculous amount of centre mids, I like Forbes but he was such an unneeded signing.

Yeah, agree about Spence. Forgot about him, we have so many midfielders but ultimately lack fight and physicality at times.

To break them down into categories.

Defensive mid

Spence, Geggan

Wide

Stirling and Chemin

Central ball winner and battler

Ryan Thomson Falkingham

Passer, playmakers luxury type players

Forbes, Bryne

I think it would help to pick a team in terms of a balanced system using different types of player. JJ seems to just use Falkingham, Geggan and Spence regardless of the opposition. Maybe against more physical sides we should use Ryan, Spence and Forbes? Byrne is excellent with the ball when he has time and space he will destroy the opposition but this isn't very often. More than often he disappears, so does Josh and this season Geggan also.

Might be worth letting Byrne go out on loan and bringing in a good defensive leader?