Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Ordered stuff from the club shop yesterday. It arrived (in Dundee) today.

Top work.

Was wary of buying that Valencia t shirt online so decided to just get it today in the shop as in the past it's been unreliable but sounds as if there's no arseing about now.

So instead of playing Dundee United we'll be spending that weekend sat on our arses. That's just wonderful.

Look at the positives - it's one less humping this season and eh, we can concentrate on the league, and eh, we're spared the Jackie Mac/Moore/Morris boak-fest.

Cute move by JJ - definitely can't afford to sack him now!

We can add that to the pile of Jefferies' utter tragedies at this football club.

Andy Stirling will be seriously wondering why he left the South.

After his performance against stranraer I'm wondering why we took him.

Then again I also can't fathom why we got Urquhart when we have Page, they are both shit but it's not like you can merge them and make a good defender.

After his performance against stranraer I'm wondering why we took him.

Then again I also can't fathom why we got Urquhart when we have Page, they are both shit but it's not like you can merge them and make a good defender.

He did look class whenever I seen him for Stinlar. Same with Moffat.

LAWL

I think the rot set in when it came to contract renewal time last year. He fell out with Morris, fell out with Falky and generally acted like he wasn't managing a Scottish third tier team with players who will come and go as it suits them.

I genuinely think that if he was told to steer clear of the team, the players would organise themselves into a better unit that he can come up with.

As a few of you boys have said already, I feel like a broken record writing that sort of stuff. It has just got progressively worse over the last few months. Occasionally we get away with it when we come up against even more shambolic teams. Including the cup that's one win in seven (I think) against the three other sides in the top four this season. There is nothing positive to be gained from his presence. He only has six months or so left on the contract - we can't afford to sack him outright but he really should be on gardening leave.

As a few of you boys have said already, I feel like a broken record writing that sort of stuff. It has just got progressively worse over the last few months. Occasionally we get away with it when we come up against even more shambolic teams. Including the cup that's one win in seven (I think) against the three other sides in the top four this season. There is nothing positive to be gained from his presence. He only has six months or so left on the contract - we can't afford to sack him outright but he really should be on gardening leave.

He'd make a fuckin mess of his garden as well. Seeds would be planted in the wrong position.

Edited by parslad