Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Going out I'd like to see Urquhart and page sent on their way(anybody figured out I don't like them yet :)) otherwise it's a case of seeing if clubs are willing to take the u20s like graham, Thomas and mercer on loan(and cruicillay give them game time at first team level)

Would swap Millen for Cappy the Cat tbh.

A couple of years ago that would have been sacrilege, but sammy has become boring, maybe giving him a sidekick can kickstart his career again.

Would rather lose the incompetent Center backs tho, I'm sure having page walking around cappielow with fans being allowed to throw pies at him would provide Morton with far better pre-match/ht entertainment.

I miss the old nutter sammy the tammy.

Going over the handlebars on his bike, made soccer am.

Soaking the qots fans with a water gun.

Doing the river dance in front of raging celtic fans.

Sledging down the steps of the Norrie so fast that he would've probably killed anyone in the way!

Stephen Pressley cardboard shoes.

Driving an imaginary cardboard tank at Raith rovers fans and best of all getting reported to the police because some dafty took offence.

One Raith fan said: "It was a great atmosphere in the run-up to the game. But then this clown came out in a cardboard tank and made a motion as if he was firing at the Raith fans. There was the sound of gunfire playing over the speakers too, so other people must have known it was going to happen."

Glorious.

Edited by D.A.F.C

He also ran about the pitch with an trolley filled with Iceland bags when we got that team (fc hmsnjdbjwhatever, I'm not even going to attempt to spell it) in the UEFA cup ( I think he did an impression of the muppets chief when we got bk hacken). f**k promotion, getting sammy back to that quality should be the main priority of the club.

Edited by parsforlife

I thought Sammy had got skinny :lol:

He's become so irrelevant now. Used to be a good laugh and you'd actually kinda look forward to what he'd be up to. Now it's a kids pleaser. Not exactly a bad thing.

The tank was the best one against the Wee Team. He done one against Killie in 2001/02 that wound their fans up a belter. Can't mind what it involved though!

Did he not come out in a Falkirk top on April Fool's day when we played them at home once? I'm sure the Falkirk fans sang 'Ole, Ole' in supporr of the Pars in response which was good play.

Is Geggan the new scapegoat? I understand he's been playing pish, but so have the vast majority of the team. So why is he being singled out?

I mind playing at East End Park back in 2000, and around 2.30 or so, it started to snow heavily during the player's warm up. Out of nowhere, Sammy the Tammy appears in the middle of the pitch on skis. I mean, where the hell did he get skis from, in Dunfermline, at such short notice?

Edited by Stevie Aitken's Love Child

Sadly, Sammy is on the wane. He looks malnourished, his fur is fading and the routines are no more.

The old Sammy would have undoubtedly offered a stinging, insightful critique on the Charlie Hebdo situation using only an ironing board, some cardboard and the theme tune from Airwolf. Now he struggles to muster a wave.

What's the thoughts on Gozie Ugwu, Dunfermline fans? Apparently played for our U20's last night, and would seem to be on the verge of signing for us.

Good? Shite?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFOKcytbw_I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5kFmZmk_B8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pYHInTfzBo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT8TFF-Y0nM

Shamelessly stolen from dafc.net:

Whitehall gets its priorities right

A Whitehall civil servant has spent hours at work updating Wikipedia entries on Scottish football clubs and players, BBC Scotland has found.

Changes to the Dunfermline Athletic squad and individual players' goal tallies account for some of the 45 edits made in the last week alone.............