Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Suppose we can afford to lose a midfielder, no idea what's wrong with Forbes he should be the best player on the park every week?

Don't like the idea of him going to one of our rivals though.

Would like to see us sign a Davie Graham type player that can play wide and through the middle if necessary.

Barrowman is an improvement on Forbes for us by a long shot, always naturally dubious about second spells though.

He's still an absolute dreamboat.

Forbes is probably a huge improvement on Barrowman for us who was dreadful just about every game. So it looks like we've swapped one sh*t player for another :lol:

Meh , he hasn't shown the initial promise often enough and we can easily lose a Center mid, allowing him to go and getting someone else in that would give us a better option is obviously a positive.

With today's movement and potter hoping to get at least another body in before the weekend I am getting a little excited, I've had a couple of beers tho.

Hopefully that's a Center half, tho a winger or a hard man midfielder wouldn't be too bad.

Personally, I can see another 1 going out - probably Jonathan Page due to him being left out of the first team and U20 squads completely in recent days (unless he has picked up an injury).

Whether that happens or not, I can see another CB coming in; a CM and if possible, personally, I'd like another winger.

I think Kyle McAusland, who was spoken about on the previous page, could be a realistic target:

JP and NMcC had a look at him in the summer when JJ trialled him so will know his strengths and weaknesses etc.

He has just been released by Rangers, and according to Jim Spence on the BBC Sport Scotland website, is interesting Brechin - where he has been on loan for the first half of this season - but is in signing talks with a full time outfit.

He is versatile - he can play RB, I'm sure he can play CB, and he can play CM, also, where he has been playing primarily for Brechin, scoring 3 goals in 11 appearances for them this season.