Walking Down The Halbeath Road

It wasn't exactly an unreasonable assumption. Anyway talking about coaches...

Gary bolan- manager

Stuart balmer - Assistant Manager

Ian flaherty- Assistant Coach

Stuart garden - goalkeeping coach

Steven findlay - u20s manager

James grant - u20s coach

What's that to do with anything on this thread?

Lost it, boy, lost it. :lol::lol::lol:

ETA: It was a reasonably poor assumption had you read Potters statement....

Edited by Pesadilla

I know what you're saying about "saving a wage". I don't think I explained it very well in my previous posts, tbh. At this minute in time, my hypothetical situation of Jonathan Page leaving hasn't occurred anyway, so currently this scenario is null and void, however, If he was to leave, with no natural CB coming in to replace him, then we would be saving a wage. What I was trying to say is that if Jonathan Page was to leave, we wouldn't need to spend an extra wage on signing a replacement as we have adequate cover, which now includes Paterson after him officially signing, thus, allowing JP to have more money to spend if he so wishes on new recruits.

What's that to do with anything on this thread?

Lost it, boy, lost it. :lol::lol::lol:

ETA: It was a reasonably poor assumption had you read Potters statement....

Well how can we not be saving a wage by having just 4 coaches (including Brian potter who is pt and Patterson who as now clarified is mainly a player) when compared to others like say Airdrie who have 6. Edited by parsforlife

I know what you're saying about "saving a wage". I don't think I explained it very well in my previous posts, tbh. At this minute in time, my hypothetical situation of Jonathan Page leaving hasn't occurred anyway, so currently this scenario is null and void, however, If he was to leave, with no natural CB coming in to replace him, then we would be saving a wage. What I was trying to say is that if Jonathan Page was to leave, we wouldn't need to spend an extra wage on signing a replacement as we have adequate cover, which now includes Paterson after him officially signing, thus, allowing JP to have more money to spend if he so wishes on new recruits.

Once more:

One in, one out = no saving. No matter how you spin it. This hypothetical cover you required for CB was not on your wage bill. There is no saving.

At the moment you're shelling out more for the defence than you were last month.

Nice that you still think that you're right though, despite the facts.

Well how can we not be saving a wage by having just 4 coaches (including Brian potter who is pt and Patterson who as now clarified is mainly a player) when compared to others like say Airdrie who have 6.

Mate, you're just fucking thick. Leave it.

Once more:

One in, one out = no saving. No matter how you spin it. This hypothetical cover you required for CB was not on your wage bill. There is no saving.

At the moment you're shelling out more for the defence than you were last month.

I don't think "I'm right". You're correct, we're currently employing one more player in defence than we had last month. I also fully understand what you're saying about 1 in 1 out = no wage saved. I agree. What I was trying to say was that if this situation occurred, it now meant we didn't need to go after a CB also. "Saving a wage" was probably the wrong terminology to use.

Once more:

why does it matter what area of the squad, two players out, 1 coach out, 1 player in, 2 roles covered.

Very strange as Muirhead signed for Falkirk a few days ago. Either the Record has fucked up or they think Muirhead has signed a short-term deal?

We're so boring these days - the old Dunfermline wouldn't have given a f@ck if he'd already signed for someone else, we'd sign him anyway.

Your old pal Jordan McMillan may be looking for somewhere to play soon. He's suspended

on full pay at Firhill pending an investigation after missing a few games due to "personal issues".

Edited by Walter

Why does it matter so much to you?

I merely stated the facts about the players coming in/out not being a wage saved, as Burty suggested. Even he now concedes I was right.

Because he has a bizarre obsession with us, I could understand if he was a rovers or falkirk fan , even a cowden fan to an extent because they like to pretend we have a rivalry, but airdrie? , its just odd.

No rivalry at all. As far as I can tell, you're our gimps. We've you tied, bound, gagged and bent over our living room ottoman to use at our pleasure. How could we possibly consider you a rival in those circumstances?

And you're an obsessive obnoxious c**t. Leave it.

How very rude.

Edited by Pesadilla