Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Hope , the co-op are understanding with that laddies shifts, apparently the bus had to detour round and pick him up outside the place on the way down to Ayr............. Hey, this is good grass roots football .

He'll probably be working his notice tbh.

Hahahaha what a total clusterfuck. Amazing that it's come to this.

"Maybe it's not the most sensible thing for youngsters like Ben to be giving away their personal info... For example, a couple of searches on Google leads me to believe that his post code is FK12.... (I could be completely wrong with that, but still, there's some dodgy punters out there....)"

^ WHAT THE f**k. Aye, you're the dodgy punter ffs :lol:. Imagine going onto a public forum and admitting to looking up a 14 year old on Google. :huh:

Edited by JamieStevenson

Some tremendous personal attacks on dafc.net at the moment. I'm guessing it will be gone but 'Jed' on 'Thai Par' was a thing of expletive-laden beauty.

New boy Hopkins seems to have a good attitude: "When I got the phone call on Friday to go into Dunfermline I had tears in my eyes just because of the relief. I don't want to go back part time. I want to take my chance."

Hahahaha what a total clusterfuck. Amazing that it's come to this.

"Maybe it's not the most sensible thing for youngsters like Ben to be giving away their personal info... For example, a couple of searches on Google leads me to believe that his post code is FK12.... (I could be completely wrong with that, but still, there's some dodgy punters out there....)"

^ WHAT THE f**k. Aye, you're the dodgy punter ffs :lol:. Imagine going onto a public forum and admitting to looking up a 14 year old on Google. :huh:

Yip, that whole thing is creepy as hell. A fair few weirdos kicking about on .net these days.

Sorry just don't really see the point of signing more players when we play stupid pointless formations and people out of position.

Another 22 year old is not what we need at all.

Edit: I do hope that he does well though but I just don't see the logic in punting our top scorer and bringing in ineffective, goalless barrowman and some part time youngster who works in the coop.

Forbes and Ugwu were more effective and proven, must've been some digs if we couldn't afford them but can afford five new players.

Awesome. Just awesome.

Glad we won today and hopkirk made me eat my words too but games like this will not win the league. I don't like to fight and argue with fellow pars fans and I realise that some of my posts can appear attention seeking or emotional. Foolishly I looked at dot net to get an insight into how we played but instead noticed a real divide in fans and some genuinely nasty stuff. There's no place for intentionally winding up others just because they questioned potter last week. Its going to get out of hand and spill onto actual confrontations. It does show that the fans care but after the unity after masterton was hunted its sad that the biggest voice of pars fans online has regressed into its former toxic ways. Admin need to show a balanced and fair attitude.

Instead of enjoying a rare 3 points you rake around the net looking for things to piss yourself off. It is staggering how utterly ridiculous you make yourself look on here on an almost daily basis.

Edited by da_no_1

Yes, it really is staggering how obsessed you are with trolling any pars fans negative comments on here and on dot net.

I forgot though, it is your right to troll people.

Edit - just found the ignore function.

cheerio you tedious ****

Edited by D.A.F.C

Going by Craig Smith of The Courier on Twitter, no more deals are expected in this window. (Although we can still sign out of contract players and loans until a certain date - end of March I think).

Very happy with the squad we've now got. Good competition for places, a bit more experienced with a few young shrewd signings thrown in in McAusland and Hopkirk. Hopefully we can kick on now. JP has two weeks to continue to get his thoughts across to the players; going into the Stenny game now, personally, with a lot more optimism now. I saw a lot of positives on Saturday that we can hopefully carry over onto the 14th and get another win under our belts heading into two massive away games.

I saw a few comments about spirit and Potter not having the dressing room but going from the reaction of the players to losing to Morton and the joy at beating Ayr they look to be a pretty tight group.

Shame there's no league match for a wee while but plenty of u20s games to let Potter tinker.

Deadline day means virtually f**k all to clubs like ourselves, we can bring in the same players tommorow as we can today. If its a loan then they'll not be able to play all the remaining games , as we would either need to start the loan period 2 weeks on Saturday , meaning they'd miss the play off final if we got there, or we'd have to start it a week later. Out of contract players aren't affected and there's probably been several players released from clubs today so they can play for another club this season.

Happy enough with the squad tho there's always room to improve, would like a Center half in as we don't have a decent option if Martin or buchanan are out, another wide option would be good as well, but if deals don't happen then it's not the end of the world.