Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Sarcasm in the first post lost on you lot then.

Just highlighting that even though he is an ex-Pars player, he still has that sense of entitlement encouraged at EEP.

Hard attitude to change eh?

Sarcasm in the first post lost on you lot then.

Just highlighting that even though he is an ex-Pars player, he still has that sense of entitlement encouraged at EEP.

Hard attitude to change eh?

One of the main reasons people want Potter gone is that he apparently cut back on the amount of time training sessions are spent on stalking.

Didn't want him, wasn't a massive fan of his at St Mirren tbh.

Really glad they didn't appoint Johnson, I think he'd be a cracking appointment.

That or Aitken deciding to scrap his very well paid day job to come to Fife, unlikely though.

Didn't want him, wasn't a massive fan of his at St Mirren tbh.

Really glad they didn't appoint Johnson, I think he'd be a cracking appointment. Which is odd. Considering he wasn't great at Killie, that was a steep learning curve for him though, he got Queens promoted from here a couple of seasons ago playing good football.

That or Aitken deciding to scrap his very well paid day job to come to Fife, unlikely though.

I would be happy with either Adams, Aitken or Johnston.

Question marks linger over Aitken though, as you allude to about his other job, plus the possibility that he could well be managing Stranraer in the Championship next season. Have a feeling that we missed the boat with him as i reckon we had a better chance of getting him when Jefferies left.

For me though, those three are the most obvious candidates for the job.