Walking Down The Halbeath Road

The board will know by Monday what they plan to do (they probably know already). I don't imagine the meeting will take all that long, so whatever the decision is will surely be released on Monday.

I hope you violently attacked them.

I really didn't know what to make of them. I thought I was being dandy in my loafers and no socks but they raised the bar on me by some margin, what with their borderline transvestism and all that.

I really didn't know what to make of them. I thought I was being dandy in my loafers and no socks but they raised the bar on me by some margin, what with their borderline transvestism and all that.

I've red dotted you for the admission of wearing loafers with no socks.

I make no apologies, but I thought it only fair to tell you straight.

Surprised Kenny Shiels hasn't been mentioned here. He'll surely be looking for a job unless I've missed somewhere that he's got something else?

I was surprised he resigned at the end of last season, if it wasn't for that disaster at Hamilton he'd still be at the ton and I'm fairly confident we'd have been a better team than we are just now.

I've red dotted you for the admission of wearing loafers with no socks.

I make no apologies, but I thought it only fair to tell you straight.

I deserve - I couldn't chastise these young lads when I was clearly treading a fine line myself.

I also wore Hunter wellies to the cup final last year. I was going with some Saintees pals and I didn't have a scarf so the blue Hunters seemed appropriate.

Surprised Kenny Shiels hasn't been mentioned here. He'll surely be looking for a job unless I've missed somewhere that he's got something else?

I was surprised he resigned at the end of last season, if it wasn't for that disaster at Hamilton he'd still be at the ton and I'm fairly confident we'd have been a better team than we are just now.

We've been through the old dinosaur route already and it doesn't work.

Fresh (ish) blood with new ideas is needed and a complete overhaul.

Can someone explain how Raith can afford managers we cannot when we get bigger crowds?

we have made an operational profit for the last 2 years ,we dramatically cut costs about 3 year ago unlike your own team who persisted on paying wages for players you couldn't afford. We also have had 2 Scottish cup ties shown live on TV , won the ramsden cup, reached the Scottish cup quarters 2 years running., So many reason , so crowd wanks aren't included.

It would be nice if we could be sentimental and give Potter more time but unless we really can't afford it we must bring in a new manager and coaches.

He's failed on pretty much everything so far.

Tactics: continuing with the ineffective three flat midfielders and one wide player. This is so easy to defend against. Teams just sit back and pick us off on the break against the ineffective Millen or at set pieces against lightweight defenders. Wasting Moffat by using the formation also. He is trying to do the work himself and has no outlet or supply. Set pieces are all over the place, we can take several short corners and not make one chance. Come out in the second half and try it again! Get Hopkirk to take them when Millen is playing, result can't beat the first man.

Player selection: Players selected at random or dropped after having a good game. Top scorer dropped then brought back in and scores again. Then dropped.... Defence is all over the shop, several changes in several games. Basic mistakes made all the time. Martin letting the ball bounce, Millen exposed time and time again, Whittle used to get forward but can't cross it. Shaun Bryne fades out of games. Geggan goes missing for most of the season but plays every week. Falkingham not much better. Forbes swapped for Barrowman?? Really did we really do this?

I really can't think of one player who has improved in any way under Potter.

Media and interviews

He seems to openly criticise his own players in public and tell them they aren't good enough. Slagging off arguably our only consistent player in Scully really was unbelievable.

Results

If he had been in charge since the start of the season we would be looking at relegation.

So all in all a complete failure.