Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I would pose the question how does AJ know who to release? How much has he seen of these players? Basically what I'm getting at is how much influence is Potter having on deciding who is getting punted?

Edited by DA Baracus

Not too fussed whether any of them stay to be honest. None of the first team pool warranted another deal after their performances last season. As for the "younger" players, the majority have had a few chances to nail down a position in the team & make it his own & not one of them succeeded. I'd excuse Williamson from this & possibly Finn Graham but I wouldn't lose any sleep over any of the rest going.

I do wish them all well for their future careers though.

Not too chuffed about Buchanan leaving, as he was the only one out of the lot that i would have definitely kept. However it might be that we either can't afford to keep him or he's decided to move on himself.

The PFA site seems pretty accurate in regards to whose left so that means the following are gone;

First Team: Barrowman, Buchanan, Goodfellow, Page, Smith, Thomson

U20s: Graham, Mercer, McMillan, O'Kane, Wilson

Which leaves George, McAusland, Millen, Paterson, Stirling, Urquhart and Whittle to be resolved.

Could see the argument for keeping McAusland since he's had to fill in at centre back when he's a central midfielder, yet i wouldn't keep any of the others.

I think Stirling could be a useful player for us if AJ can get him playing like he did at Stranraer again. Wouldn't be bothered seeing them all punted though tbh.

It's heading that way! They've probably forgotten about McAusland and Paterson they've not been spotted for so long.

I genuinely can't picture what Paterson looks like.

Allan Smith and Barrowman now gone.

Quite liked Smith and feel he wasn't given a chance last season. Barrowman was a ludicrous signing that Morton fans will be laughing about for years (although Forbes never performed for us).

http://www.dunfermlinepress.com/sport/thepars/articles/2015/05/13/531879-gregor-buchanan-among-11-players-leaving-dunfermline-athletic/

That journalist is one ugly, specky, Falkirk dwelling hoor... :P

Edited by DA Baracus

When I interviewed Buchanan for the Pelé Podcast I got the feeling he wasn't going to be sticking around.

I wonder where he'll end up. I can see him joining someone like Raith Rovers.

Probably a good shout.

When I interviewed Buchanan for the Pelé Podcast I got the feeling he wasn't going to be sticking around.

I wonder where he'll end up. I can see him joining someone like Raith Rovers.

Livi.

Allan Smith and Barrowman now gone.

Quite liked Smith and feel he wasn't given a chance last season. Barrowman was a ludicrous signing that Morton fans will be laughing about for years (although Forbes never performed for us).

http://www.dunfermlinepress.com/sport/thepars/articles/2015/05/13/531879-gregor-buchanan-among-11-players-leaving-dunfermline-athletic/

That journalist is one ugly, specky, Falkirk dwelling hoor... :P

post-38855-0-33639500-1431532813_thumb.j