Walking Down The Halbeath Road

As a Raith fan, I think you have the best manager available. Something I think had to change at East End. We definitely lost out on that score. Hopefully with AJ in charge you will see the benefit, whoever you bring in to replace the players dropped will get you back to where you belong. Although we are the best of enemies, I seriously want you back in the Championship.

We're exactly where we belong. If we get promotion next season, then we'll be exactly where we belong. If we get relegated next, we'll be exactly where we belong.

Tbh D.A.F.C I think a lot of that tension is in your head, you need to take things less to heart. The vast majority don't give a f**k about posts made months or years ago.

I agree but please don't turn around and accuse me of not supporting the club or being unstable or an attention seeker when it's obvious the real trouble makers are the ones stirring up shite over and over again and pretending to be defenders of the club.

In what real life situation would anyone find this acceptable?

Sure it's only a forum but it nearly killed our club. Let's not forget that.

So much contradiction and backtracking there so don't know where to start.

Can I repeat I have nothing to do with the running or administering of dafc.net or DAFC. I used to work with a guy who you say you had a disagreement with a few years ago who does moderate on dafc.net. We are not close friends. That is all.

I apologise for saying you seem unstable. That was out of order. However you need to remember you are posting on a public forum with very opinionated views, therefore people will agree or disagree with you. If you can't handle this I'm afraid you should log out.

I agree but please don't turn around and accuse me of not supporting the club or being unstable or an attention seeker when it's obvious the real trouble makers are the ones stirring up shite over and over again and pretending to be defenders of the club.

In what real life situation would anyone find this acceptable?

Sure it's only a forum but it nearly killed our club. Let's not forget that.

I'm not defending the club to "cosy in with others to gain influence". I have no idea what you mean by that.

I'm disagreeing with you. Please learn the difference & deal with it.

Edited by da_no_1

Apologies as I'm sure this has probably been covered many times before but what is your professional status? Are you totally full time, part time or is it a mix between the two?

Thinking Benedictus might be a good shout for you guys.

Apologies as I'm sure this has probably been covered many times before but what is your professional status? Are you totally full time, part time or is it a mix between the two?

Thinking Benedictus might be a good shout for you guys.

Totally full time but if AJ wouldn't be against the 'right' type of player(s) being part time. Nobody under contract who is part time but if someone can add quality to the team but has to remain part time we'd consider them.

Definitely, he's great on the ball and in the air. Needs a similar level centre half next to him and he'll be fine. He was carrying our defence and should've been the captain. Always shouting and organising.

Sounds like the type of player we could be doing with and the kind of player Duffy goes for.

Good luck to you guys next season. If its any comfort, this time last season, Morton had 4 signed players, two of whom were keepers. The much maligned Jim Duffy managed to assemble a squad that just about did the business in the end, including a couple of inspired moves in signing and then getting back Declan McManus plus swopping Barrowman for Forbes. Generally though, a number of his lower league signings have improved and might make decent championship players and he has now got rid of those that most of us thought would not.

It can be done. As for scrapping your youth system/under 20s, that would not be a good move in my opinion but you do have to see at least a couple of first team players coming through regularly now.

Maybe a daft idea but perhaps the way forward is to have a three or four team combined youth team where each side has five players?

Cowden, Rovers, East Fife and us.

We can't really sustain an SPL level U20 side when there hasn't been any sales from our youth setup since Jackie McNamara

We keep missing local talent and Cowden have brought through better young players on a pittance and sold them on.

Difficult to judge but we need results and players sold on to justify it.

Maybe a daft idea but perhaps the way forward is to have a three or four team combined youth team where each side has five players?

We can't really sustain an SPL level U20 side when there hasn't been any sales from our youth setup since Jackie McNamara

We keep missing local talent and Cowden have brought through better young players on a pittance and sold them on.

Who have Cowden brought through that is better and sold for money?

What a honking idea.