Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Board Update ahead of new season

The gist of it is...

Sky Sports out

Stella in

400 odd of our 2000 odd season tickets are freebies

We've bought 'state of the art' heart monitoring gear (ex Bolton player Ian Marshall strapped his to his dog one preseason)

Another 11 days to go with no league football........

Who is this Stella, is he a target man?

Foreign chap from Belgium. Appreciated by teenagers and wee boys because he is strong and exotic sounding but grown ups know he really is just pish; ultimately leaves you angry and with a bad taste in your mouth.

Edited by Have some faith in Magic

I presume the Bar is only open on matchdays these days

Been that way for years. Not sure why they ever thought it was ever going to be popular outwith match days given it's poor location, awful theme and being run dreadfully.

Been that way for years. Not sure why they ever thought it was ever going to be popular outwith match days given it's poor location, awful theme and being run dreadfully.

Poor location? EEP is in an excellent location - amongst one of Dunfermline's more affluent areas.

Poor location? EEP is in an excellent location - amongst one of Dunfermline's more affluent areas.

Probably the most affluent area in the town, yes, though it's a trek if you're in the town centre, where there are dozens of decent pubs within close proximity of each other. I reckon the only folk who'd go there besides matchday for a few pints would be the folk staying in the Garvock area.

We are trying to start a 500 club at Ayr where everyone puts money in by direct debit every month to help the club. I know that Dunfermline fans do a similiar type of thing, does anyone know of anyone in the Pars scheme that we could contact to get some answers about setting such a scheme up? Cheers.

We are trying to start a 500 club at Ayr where everyone puts money in by direct debit every month to help the club. I know that Dunfermline fans do a similiar type of thing, does anyone know of anyone in the Pars scheme that we could contact to get some answers about setting such a scheme up? Cheers.

No, f**k off. The centenary club is ours, nobody else is allowed in on the idea.

if you can brave .net you maybe will attract the attention of some of the committee who i believe post on it

Edited by parsforlife

Phone 01383 724295 and ask to speak to Ross McCarthur, if possible.

Are we?

I was speaking to a couple of guys at Ian McCalls Q+A, who put forward plans to the board about a direct debit fund for the playing squad. Think it was based around QoS model.

They heard absolutely f**k all back.

Are we?

I was speaking to a couple of guys at Ian McCalls Q+A, who put forward plans to the board about a direct debit fund for the playing squad. Think it was based around QoS model.

They heard absolutely f**k all back.

From what I know, the club were speaking to probable said guys during the year, but there is a stumbling block at the moment that is in the way.

From what I know, the club were speaking to probable said guys during the year, but there is a stumbling block at the moment that is in the way.

The aforementioned said probable guys spoke nothing of stumbling blokes and put together a reasonable well researched plan by the sound of it with a complete break down of costings.

Care to tell what the stumbling block is?