Walking Down The Halbeath Road

£700 p/w :lol:

A relative who is a football agent :lol:

Just get on with it and start with the whole "yooz ur spndin muny yooz dont hav!" and other hysterical nonsense.

he is obviously listening to Sportsound where 1 of their commentators claimed our budget was 3 to 4 times bigger than anyone elses

Ayr United spending big? Hahaha 1/3 of our squad is made up with u20 players, we have 2 players on 6 month contracts and a player on a pay as you play deal.

It's more down to the managers (McCall and Johnston) selling their respective clubs to the players and having contacts at clubs.

Cowden fans making up stories about budgets cause they can't accept that the better team won :lol:

Dry your eyes lads.

There's no doubt about the better team today. It was expected.

No tears.

Who mentioned Ayr?

Edited by Lawro

You're quite the wordsmith, eh? Those nicknames are pure gold.

Also, to suggest that you have doubts about the attack of a team who has just horsed you for 5 is a bit strange. Your 'doubts' should be elsewhere IMO.

3 of the goals came when we were down to 10 men. We were always losing the game and played shite but it's a long season ahead.

Dunfermline are a championship side, no doubt about it for me. Better not let me down, Pars, Clyde double, holiday paid..

I think you,ll find they,re a league 1 side and deservedly so.They should be able to buy themself out of this division,if not they,ll be down the shitter

Edited by Rovers_Lad

Alan Preston said on radio today that Pars budget is 4x the next biggest in the league and he quoted his club contacts.

With the exception of Morton this would have been just as true last year, when they finished 7th, so it's no guarantee of success.

I do think they'll win it this season as they don't have a clueless dinosaur in charge. If they're not top in January they'll just spend like Morton did last year and win it.

Alan Preston said on radio today that Pars budget is 4x the next biggest in the league and he quoted his club contacts.

That should be enough. U looked good today but I still have doubts about your attack.

Michael "no goals" Moffat and Faissal " one Peterhead tackle from hospital" el Bakkwhatever seems a tad too fragile along with Ryan "hamstring gone again " Wallace.

Moffat missed lots today thank fyck.

post-32856-14384710563808_thumb.jpg

Dunfermline with a big budget within their means lose: hilarious

Dunfermline win with a big budget that's still within their means: illuminati confirmed.

Diddy teams

post-32856-14384712688801_thumb.jpg

Do you really believe that Preston knows his 4x tables?

No, he is a fud.

If we had the money Pars have, we would spend it too. You are just doing what you should have done last season. Too much to hope to see a bit humility so we will just have to grin and bear it and hopefully make the play offs.