Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Plastic things won't even burn that well. I'm pretty sure that was the entire motivation for the change.

I don't actually have a season ticket, so it's just as well.

I think you could be right. They're also harder to chuck at someone in a bout of posing rage.

But not impossible, you Tory c**t.

You'll have to teach me, although I understand your time is in short supply what with all the bathing in swan's blood and collecting pauper's tears in a jar as well as shitting in to the begging cups of the poor and herding migrants in to the sea, you Bullington Club alumini f**k.

This definitely won't be annoying as f**k: http://bit.ly/1gqfRF1

That video was almost unbearable.

Hate those clapper things anol. Pain in the ring. What happened to they guys that used to come with a drum up the back of the Norrie? Was it true that they were 'hounded out'?

That video was almost unbearable.

Hate those clapper things anol. Pain in the ring. What happened to they guys that used to come with a drum up the back of the Norrie? Was it true that they were 'hounded out'?

They are fine for a kid I suppose but anyone over the age of 12 using one should be battered by Sammy.

Can't believe they recorded a video to show you how to use them though, jesus f**k :lol:

Michael and Scott reviewed Dunfermline Athletic's four-one win at Arbroath in the Challenge Cup and looked to the next tie at Station Park. They also previewed the home opening Fife Derby in the League Cup against recently relegated Cowdenbeath.

They discussed:

The XI that played the Red Lichties.
What worked, what did not.
Review of the goals.
MotM.
XI that we would play against Cowden.
The Blue Brazil's strengths.
Importance of the game.
Forfar in the Challenge Cup.
Fordyce captain.
Opinion on latest club statement.

https://www.mixcloud.com/TN10Y/pars-every-weekend/

That video was actually physically painful to watch.

Has anyone ever told the announcer that his "Come on ye Pars!" shouts at games are cringey as f**k?

Also since when were these clapper things popular in the English Premier League?

This definitely won't be annoying as f**k: http://bit.ly/1gqfRF1

That video is priceless :lol:

Surely the boy could have come up with a better way of reading his script rather than reading it off a crumpled bit off paper on the table? :lol:

You could tell how mortified the players were to be promoted those things :lol:

Edited by Diamond Oracle

After yesterday, I know we were pish poor but still, I'll be lumping on yous winning the league. Never seen us get such a hiding in a long time

About two years since the last time you came up againt an Allan Johnston side I guess. Unless Rangers gave you a chasing in the meantime?