Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Now that you have 4 times the budget of any other team in the league, isn't it time to stop having collection tins in places like McDonalds ? Surely better the money going to a real cause now. ?

When you're losing £250k a season you need every penny you can get.

Now that you have 4 times the budget of any other team in the league, isn't it time to stop having collection tins in places like McDonalds ? Surely better the money going to a real cause now. ?

I think you have a point about the collection tins. They should be stopped now.

But don't make out that they take away from charities. It's up to each person where they stick their change.

Don't think there is any real debate about budgets, Dunfermline are the biggest team in the league with the largest support, therefore, if everything else is equal they will have the biggest budget. Just for the record I think Dunfermline will win the league but hope Ayr can run you close and get promoted via the play off. Both clubs should be playing in the league above, without question.

Don't think there is any real debate about budgets, Dunfermline are the biggest team in the league with the largest support, therefore, if everything else is equal they will have the biggest budget. Just for the record I think Dunfermline will win the league but hope Ayr can run you close and get promoted via the play off. Both clubs should be playing in the league above, without question.

I hate this pish. We are here because we're crap. We don't deserve to be anywhere but were we are just now.

I don't think Cardle would have needed a particularly impressive wage packet to have lured him back to Dunfermline. It wouldn't surprise me if he had options elsewhere with better pay.

Cardle will be the only marquee signing. I'd expect us to get a couple more players in right enough. Right now it doesn't seem we even need more players but would be useful if injuries and other problems arise.

We got rid of 18 jokers and replaced them with 8 players and we have a much better squad this season. There's another money saver. So it's not out the question how we can afford guys like Cardle and get Johnston as our boss when we're also getting bigger crowds than most Championship clubs.

In terms of other signings, does Johnston get a couple more guys in now or wait till the January window?

Cardle will be the only marquee signing. I'd expect us to get a couple more players in right enough. Right now it doesn't seem we even need more players but would be useful if injuries and other problems arise.

We got rid of 18 jokers and replaced them with 8 players and we have a much better squad this season. There's another money saver. So it's not out the question how we can afford guys like Cardle and get Johnston as our boss when we're also getting bigger crowds than most Championship clubs.

In terms of other signings, does Johnston get a couple more guys in now or wait till the January window?

Now. Squad is still pretty thin in terms of numbers.