Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Love it though, makes a weekend so much sweeter seeing a post like that

The Par Fae Aberdeen(shire)

Really?

It doesn't really affect my mood at all, just fills the thread with boring tripe that I have to scroll past.

It is quite interesting to see how obsession manifests itself in someone though.

I only come onto the Townie topics to see if you have went into admin 2 yet. Bound to be just around the corner.

Do you check Dundee, Livingston, Motherwell, Rangers threads for the same reason. This crap got old a long time ago! Edited by mikedafc

Would genuinely be hilarious if you somehow ended up in administration then witness you all complain that all other fans have no sympathy etc. Just like the first time.

The other fans had loads of sympathy last time, in fact, the Rovers and Hearts fans in particular helped us out massively :thumsup2

Leishman asked me to put money in his bucket outside asda. I spat in it instead.

Today on "shit that never happened".

1. Lieshman is far too #money to be seen wherever you would be.

2. He'd have probably lamped your scrawny wee arse around the lobby, then wheel away in a glorious aeroplane around your twitching body

Today on "shit that never happened".

1. Lieshman is far too #money to be seen wherever you would be.

2. He'd have probably lamped your scrawny wee arse around the lobby, then wheel away in a glorious aeroplane around your twitching body

The man can barely string a sentence together. In the playoff final he was a stuttering mess.