Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Half the teams in this league have a former Pars player as manager (Forfar, Albion, Ayr, Stranraer and Cowden).

The only logical conclusion that can be drawn from this fact is that we're an absolutely huge club

Half the teams in this league have a former Pars player as manager (Forfar, Albion, Ayr, Stranraer and Cowden).

The only logical conclusion that can be drawn from this fact is that we're an absolutely huge club

I preferred the short period of time where Coyle, Ferguson and Moyes were all managing in the EPL

Who the f**k asked him that? :wacko:

It was me - my mind went completely blank and as soon as he said "no" and mentioned Partick Thistle all the memories came flooding back!! I felt mortified afterwards that I had forgotten tbh and quite rightly too!! ????????????

It was me - my mind went completely blank and as soon as he said "no" and mentioned Partick Thistle all the memories came flooding back!! I felt mortified afterwards that I had forgotten tbh and quite rightly too!!

Haha. Just one of those things you can't help when you're superstar struck!

Keep up the good work.